I am working on a new AF2 for KFLL and was wondering if someone familiar with the airport can answer a few questions.
- Parking location of UPS.
- Where do military aircraft (like C-130s) park when they visit the airport.
- Midwest Airlines parking location.
- What aircraft park at the North-western most pad (two spots facing north between the threshold to 9L and 13).
- Does Spirit or AirTran, or any other airline, have a maintenance area / hangars where they park a couple of aircraft?
- When large aircraft like an A330 visit, where are they parked?
- There is a black tarmac area just to the west of the American / Jetblue terminal that google maps shows as remote gates, almost like the G1-3 gates. Google maps shows parking guidance lines but these are not drawn on the scenery. Are these still used or have they been removed?
Thanks to anyone that has the answers.