Author Topic: Purchase  (Read 4487 times)

Buddy1958

Purchase
« on: June 24, 2009, 11:17:33 pm »
This afternoon, I tried to purchase your FLL scenery, but had problems with your coupon. I first tried the add-on manager and enter the coupon from the forum (CPN0456163010) - since I already have purchased KORD from you. The system said I entered and invalid coupon number. Then I tried the web/paypal option - only to find the base price was higher - and there was no option to enter a coupon number. From what I've seen, this looks like some pretty realistic scenery (I fly regularly in the real-world to KFLL), but alas it looks like I'm stuck with the FSX scenery - unless you can help me.

Thanks,

Eric :-\

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Purchase
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 11:35:36 pm »
I tried to purchase your FLL scenery, but had problems with your coupon. I first tried the add-on manager and enter the coupon from the forum (CPN0456163010) - since I already have purchased KORD from you.

I don't see were the problem is: if you only purchased KORD, that coupon wouldn't work because, as clearly indicated on the forum page:

"If you already bought KORD, KFJK, LSGG and KLAS, you can buy KFLL at 20% discount."

Meaning, you need to have ALL 4 sceneries to get the discount, not just KORD...