Author Topic: GSX lvl2 Baggage timing  (Read 1492 times)

tonaz

GSX lvl2 Baggage timing
« on: November 23, 2018, 08:57:10 am »
Hello Umberto!
I bought GSX lvl2 and i am so happy with it, it is just amazing, congratulations to Virtuali team, you do rock.
I was able to add a custom jetway in a LIRF payware addon, works flawless. While i still have to understand how to remove a static jetway from a scenery, looks like it is a bit complicated and i don't want to destroy nothing :)
Bytheway, i was looking for an option to speed up the baggage loading timing, ther is no such options in GSX1 as well.
I am talking about the baggage trucks, in a big airport like LIRF they take forever to go take luggages and come back to the gate.
Is there a way to speed up the process? If not, that would be a future option that i'd really love to see.
Thanks again for your amazing work.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX lvl2 Baggage timing
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 11:05:45 am »
no such options in GSX1 as well.I am talking about the baggage trucks, in a big airport like LIRF they take forever to go take luggages and come back to the gate. Is there a way to speed up the process? If not, that would be a future option that i'd really love to see.

This depends how well the scenery is made. If the AFCAD is well designed, with vehicle parkings close to the terminals and proper dedicated vehicle paths, it won't take long for baggage train to arrive. If the scenery is missing these, GSX vehicles will have to use taxiways and will spawn from AI parkings, which might result in taking a longer route.