Author Topic: SODE_missing??????  (Read 6363 times)

Hawaiianstyle78

SODE_missing??????
« on: November 15, 2018, 09:18:20 pm »
Im trying to run the FSDT live update and says ERROR "SODE_missing". ive searched on this fourm and online. getting conflicting responses. Whats the fix please?? My pc is up to date and all Windows updates are complete including Graphics driver. Is it a Visual C++ studio problem? I haven't done anything to the FSDT software. Im using P3D v4.3. I tried running the update via Desktop NO GOOD, tried using update in the sim and says close P3D and launch from desktop NO GOOD, I tried also the Couatl.exe from the addon manager folder and no good. Please help....thanks

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
Re: SODE_missing??????
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 12:19:11 am »
 Have you verified that SODE is installed and operational?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 01:50:06 pm »
Since the error is about "SODE missing", why you seem to have tried everything related to FSDT, instead of looking for a solution related to SODE ?

SODE Troubleshoot guide:
https://sode.12bpilot.ch/?topic=troubleshoot-guide

SODE FAQ:
https://sode.12bpilot.ch/?topic=faq

Hawaiianstyle78

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2018, 10:41:14 pm »
I don't have any sort of app SODE installed or related. Ive used FSDT update in past and it has worked fine. Tried it yesterday and now I get this SODE_missing. What is it? I have nothing or added anything at all related to SODE at all to my P3d. why is this error coming up preventing the FSDT live update from running. That's why im confused. I just all of a sudden popped up .

Hawaiianstyle78

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2018, 10:49:30 pm »
replying again. I don't have any kind or sort of SODE program installed. Why is this all of a sudden occurring? I did nothing to my P3dv4 at all and FSDT live update use to updated perfectly and now this....need help since no response

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2018, 01:30:41 pm »
Just download SODE from the site linked above.