Author Topic: Refuelling and Groundcrew sound  (Read 2118 times)

Jackson5

Refuelling and Groundcrew sound
« on: November 14, 2018, 01:27:01 am »
Hello fsdreamteam,

When I want to fuel my plane (CRJ-700 standard)  for 50% (from the fueling dialog) or so, just my wingtanks are filled.
Only when I choose custom refueling I can have the Centertank filled also, and that's a pity because it's much easier and looks better to choose a percentage.
I see in the manual that the centertank will be filled after the wing tanks are full when choosing a percentage.
That means for my planes I always have to choose 100% to get fuel in my centertank because it is smaller than my wingtanks, but for most flights I don't need that much...
Is this something that you can maybe correct and have all tanks filled evenly without having to choose custom refueling?

Another question about the voices of the groundcrews: could you get those voices to run over a separate soundcard apart from the trucks, loaders and passenger sounds etc.?
That way I can direct the voices to my headset and the other sounds over my external speakers.
Would be a great feature....

Thanks,
Jackson5

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Refuelling and Groundcrew sound
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 02:55:25 pm »
Is this something that you can maybe correct and have all tanks filled evenly without having to choose custom refueling?

The standard procedure is to fill wings before center tanks, that's why GSX works like this with the preset quantities. If you want to choose something different, that's why there's the custom option to begin with.