Author Topic: A_A SCENERIES-PHUKET AIRPORT VTSP GSX 2 ADAPTATION FOR P3Dv3/P3Dv4. Release№2  (Read 5989 times)

MaLeKuT

Hi.
A_A SCENERIES-PHUKET AIRPORT VTSP GSX 2 ADAPTATION FOR P3Dv3/P3Dv4.

Release №2 for P3Dv3/P3Dv4 (FSX comming soon )
The work was done not only to add GSX Jetway, the main thing is recompiled objects and adapted for correct works in P3Dv3/P3Dv4
I recommend to reinstall the scenery, adaptation to do on a clean scenery VTSP.

1. Go to \PhuketIntFSX\VTSP_FSX\ Scenery and delete the following files:
   VTSP_ServCar_TIC.Bgl
   VTSP_FSX_OBX.BGL
   VTSP_FSX_EXT.BGL
   VTSP_Animated_Jetway.BGL
   VTSP_ADEX_TIC_CVX.bgl
   Groundpoly_FSX_property_layer.BGL

2. Copy all files from BGL (choose the version of your simulator) to \PhuketIntFSX\VTSP_FSX\ Scenery \

3. Files JetwayGlassStatic.bgl and RunwayLengthLabel.bgl delete or disable (.off)

4. File vtsp-o3tj54.ini copy %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX
**Delete or rename any previous vtsp-xxxxxx.ini you may have inside %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX

5. Edit path your P3D in vtsp-o3tj54.ini (afcad_path = you HDD:\your P3Dv3/P3Dv4\SimMarket\PhuketIntFSX\VTSP_FSX\Scenery\VTSP_ADE_P3.bgl or VTSP_ADE_P4.bgl)

!!!! File APX74290.bgl copy replace P3Dv3/P3Dv4\Scenery\0903\scenery - THIS IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY CHANGED THIS FILE WITH MY FIRST VERSION !!!! (THIS IS A DEFAULT P3D FILE)

A small bonus! ;)  I fixed ILS 27 runway, now the beam turns the plane clearly in the center of the strip.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 11:02:43 pm by virtuali »

johnnycrockett

Hi.

The work was done not only to add GSX Jetway, the main thing is recompiled objects and adapted for correct works in P3Dv3/P3Dv4

VTSP_ServCar_TIC.Bgl
   VTSP_FSX_OBX.BGL
   VTSP_FSX_EXT.BGL
   VTSP_Animated_Jetway.BGL
   VTSP_ADEX_TIC_CVX.bgl

2. Copy all files from BGL (choose the version of your simulator) to \PhuketIntFSX\VTSP_FSX\ Scenery \

3. Files JetwayGlassStatic.bgl and RunwayLengthLabel.bgl delete or disable (.off)

**Delete or rename any previous vtsp-xxxxxx.ini you may have inside %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX

5. Edit path your P3D in vtsp-o3tj54.ini (afcad_path = you HDD:\your P3Dv3/P3Dv4\SimMarket\PhuketIntFSX\VTSP_FSX\Scenery\VTSP_ADE_P3.bgl or VTSP_ADE_P4.bgl)

!!!! File APX74290.bgl copy replace P3Dv3/P3Dv4\Scenery\0903\scenery - THIS IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY CHANGED THIS FILE WITH MY FIRST VERSION !!!! (THIS IS A DEFAULT P3D FILE)

A small bonus! ;)  I fixed ILS 27 runway, now the beam turns the plane clearly in the center of the strip.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=14A4c81sxMPwkNGU8ny-Husu8b3MTxmBO

Thanks for your work on this, I had been on the fence about buying this scenery for a while hoping for an update. With your mods I'm more than happy with it. Thank you!

Numair999

great work!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
I edited your post to remove the download link, because it contains a modified version of the AFCAD that comes with the airport, which of course is copyrighted material.

Before posting such files, be sure you obtained permission from the scenery developer to do so.

wxman16

Hi.

VTSP_ServCar_TIC.Bgl
   VTSP_FSX_OBX.BGL
   VTSP_FSX_EXT.BGL
   VTSP_Animated_Jetway.BGL
   VTSP_ADEX_TIC_CVX.bgl

Will it work for FSX or are you still working on it.