Author Topic: "Active but not installed Scenery Library" for all FSDT airports  (Read 9374 times)

Gegels

Re: "Active but not installed Scenery Library" for all FSDT airports
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2019, 07:33:27 pm »
OK here's what I've done now:

- uninstalled OneDrive+ALL FSDT products
- Pointed the documets folder back to it's default place in C: users.
- reinstalled ALL FSDT products in within the default Add-on xml method in the location mentioned above and antivirus off.
- airport cache is still regenerating within 2 seconds
- Scenery is still not "installed in libary.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2019, 10:41:30 am »
Uninstall all the FSDT products and be sure you reply YES when it says "Do you want to remove the Addon Manager ?", then reinstall.

Gegels

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2019, 11:53:49 am »
That's exactly what I did, Still the same error.

Gegels

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2019, 07:44:45 pm »
and just to be sure, I've added the exclusion tab of Windows defender as another screenshot, in which "F:" is related to my whole flightsim partition.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2019, 04:56:28 pm »
and just to be sure, I've added the exclusion tab of Windows defender as another screenshot, in which "F:" is related to my whole flightsim partition.

That's a wrong exclusion, and it's not how always suggest do configure the antivirus.

- Remove all your exclusions for independent files ( like couatl.exe or bglmanx.dll )

- Leave only ONE antivirus exclusion, for the Addon Manager FOLDER.

Gegels

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2019, 07:05:39 pm »
Right. So, I did another reinstall of all FSDT products, including the addon manager with antivirus completly disabled, and only the one exclusion for the manager  itself, but got the same error. (see the screenshot).

For some reason I'm not even asked for conformation like "Do you wanto to use Add-On Manager" after a complete reinstall. It just reloads the scenery database itself altohugh, all addons, like FSDT Exclude, KIAH and KLAX airport seem to be installad in the scenery libary itself, as well as the addons tab (and yes GSX and the addon manager showing up in the menue bar at the top ;D)