Author Topic: Angled Gate "Jetways" unable to connect properly........  (Read 4965 times)

Kilo60

Angled Gate "Jetways" unable to connect properly........
« on: June 22, 2009, 06:34:06 pm »
Awesome job on this airport which is also where I live.

One question though?

Are any of you getting a problem with "Angled" Gate Jetways unable to properly connect to parked A/C.

I have Ultimate Traffic 2 installed which puts various A/C A.I. at airports and gates.

I only notice this with the "Angled" Gate Jetways.

Example Below
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 07:40:37 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Angled Gate "Jetways" unable to connect properly........
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 07:45:16 pm »
Yes, we know it, and we are working on it.

P.S.
I've edited your post, because you used a slow external server that doesn't allow thumbnails (forcing all users, even those one with slow connections, to always download the full image), instead of using the forum feature to upload images, with automatic thumbnail generation, much easier to use, not requiring to use an external server, and much faster than imageshack...

Kilo60

Re: Angled Gate "Jetways" unable to connect properly........
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 05:44:58 pm »
Yes, we know it, and we are working on it.

P.S.
I've edited your post, because you used a slow external server that doesn't allow thumbnails (forcing all users, even those one with slow connections, to always download the full image), instead of using the forum feature to upload images, with automatic thumbnail generation, much easier to use, not requiring to use an external server, and much faster than imageshack...

Super.

Thanks for an awesome product!!!