Author Topic: GSX stops after connecting towtruck  (Read 1744 times)

Josearbol

GSX stops after connecting towtruck
« on: November 08, 2018, 12:21:25 pm »
Hello everything,

I'm just flying the A320. Wenn I begin the Pushback, the towtruck is coming, a man says something, and then nothing.
Yes, beep-beep-beep every 4 seconds.

I have the latest GSX level2, have search in addon manager and done what I could do but no pushback.
The previous items are doing well.

So, what's wrong and is there a solution for?

I hope for help and already thanks.

Josearbol.

Michael1

Re: GSX stops after connecting towtruck
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 06:35:44 pm »
Does your aircraft have wheel chocks as well as brakes? I had the same problem with PMDG 737, until  i realized that the wheel chocks were interfering with the parking brakes. I now disable the chocks and the breaks work as intended- so when the pushback guy asks to set and then release brakes, their is no conflict.

Josearbol

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 09:17:30 pm »
Yes, he has wheelblocks but before pushback I do remove  them, evenso with the Ext.Power.

With the pushback in the A320 program, I have no problems. But two weeks previously no problem with the GSX and the A320. Only after a new installation of GSX. Level2. Not the extended.

Michael1

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 12:55:28 am »
By the extended, do you mean the most recent update?

Josearbol

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2018, 12:03:46 pm »
I made a mistake. The word extended must be "expansion".
I only have the first one and the latest installation. Not the expansion.

Still the same. Towtruck moving, man says something and then I think that the man thinks: do it yourself. May be his working time is over. :)

Thanks for your reaction. But what is the solution?

Josearbol.

Michael1

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2018, 07:08:24 pm »
I wish I had one for you- when i had that problem it was because I could not set the parking brake because of a conflict with the wheel chocks. I believe that's the first command you get from the tow truck operator; "please set parking brakes". So that's the only thing I can think of. Sorry. As for anything else, I did note that the latest update supports multiple operations at once. If I connect the jetway, refuel and request catering simultaneously, I'm un able to open the cabin doors using keyboard commands. It's no problem, i just have to remember to open them before. So the only other thing you might try is, before you request push back is to reset the position and then request push back- maybe it'll work