Author Topic: FSX YVR Scenery issues (again)  (Read 10122 times)

trisho0

Re: FSX YVR Scenery issues (again)
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2018, 01:20:52 am »
Try Mesh Res at 5m.

Tried on all Mesh Resolution and no success.

trisho0

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2019, 05:37:57 pm »
Try Mesh Res at 5m.

Tried on all Mesh Resolution and no success.
Any other FSX Pilot having  this issue?

Michael1

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2019, 08:04:47 am »
Nobody else experiencing flickerings with Vancouver FSX as I have?
I get the flickerings, but only in top down view. after a few seconds they disappear- I was leaning towards a memory issue rather than a scenery issue.

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2019, 05:26:40 pm »
 Can you send a screenshot/picture of your Scenery Library?

EdB

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2019, 12:42:38 pm »
Hi,
My YVR scenery (FSX) has disappeared and this window has appeared (again) “Trial for FS Dream Team has Ended”. This has happened in the past and I was able to resolve by reentering the key. I purchased the software in June 2017. This time I tried to reinstall again but the Register Serial box was grayed out.

I then downloaded the latest version of GSX Full Installer and, as explained in the manual, activated the menu inside the sim, with the "Register Serial" option. Even though it took my Key there was no change in the YVR scenery output.

I then tried to reactivate the software but the Register Serial box was grayed out again and could not access. With YVR scenery checked ON all I get are the bridges and no buildings. With YVR scenery checked OFF I get the default scenery with the FSDT YVR bridges.

Sorry, I am lost, what is the solution?
Thanks, Darwin

Hi Darwin,

This very same thing happened to me yesterday. Scenery went blank with the error message , “Trial for FS Dream Team has Ended”. Happened after I installed Sode software. It wouldn't accept my keys but fortunately rebooting the PC brought everything back to normal again. Just commenting to let it be known that you aren't alone with this.

Ed