Author Topic: KORD Vehicles  (Read 5128 times)

Mike Oberg

KORD Vehicles
« on: June 21, 2009, 01:31:38 am »
Hi..I have wrote about this in the past and it seems that nothing I do will get rid of the ground vehicles at the ground in KORD. Is this a particular BGL file I have to delete?? I am very happy with the scenery, however, it is extremely unrealistic when pushing the aircraft back to have all these ground vehicles drive right through my aircraft. I can even time it right, there are just to many. Is there a way to get rid of "ALL" the moving ground vehicles within this scenery??? I very much appreciate anyones response. Thank you verey much in advance.

Mike Oberg

Sekhet

Re: KORD Vehicles
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 02:14:39 am »
Hi Mike,

I think this thread will give you the info you need.
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=1237.0
Cris B.
Capt. (Retired)

“There is a big difference between a pilot and an aviator.  One is a technician; the other is an artist in love with flight.”  - Elrey Jeppesen

Mike Oberg

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 04:59:10 pm »
Thank you for the reply, however, I did completely delete those 2 BGL files a while back. Still moving vehicles EVERYWHERE! Oh well, just one of those things we have to deal with. Its just so unrealistic.

Mike

Mike Oberg

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 11:06:16 pm »
I tried to copy and paste the image from FS9 but couldn't. There has to be a way of getting rid of the moving vehicles. As I have stated, I did get rid of the 2 BGL files (totally) KORD_mzzi_lib.bgl and KORD_mzzi_lib1.bgl
  and still can't even pushback without one driving right thru my aircraft. PLEASE one of the programmers help. I am about to consider deleteing the KORD dream scenery altogether because of this and that would be a shame considering it was payware.

Mike