Author Topic: No Sode Jetways Las V2 P3dv4  (Read 9327 times)

bkircher

• Beta tester
Re: No Sode Jetways Las V2 P3dv4
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2018, 02:46:55 am »
Just as a heads up, I installed clt and am using the trial version there, and I have no jetways for clt either.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2018, 01:22:17 pm »
All these sceneries don't require Level 2, and don't even require SODE for jetways to work. Even if SODE was missing, you should at least see the static jetways.

The only possible explanation is that you haven't installed GSX, because such jetways come with it. But you should see some kind of error if this was the case.

bkircher

• Beta tester
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2018, 07:21:22 pm »
I def have gsx, I finally got it working last night. I let gsx build the airport cache completely, and when it completed doing that, I got an error message saying coutl hadnt started, and it walked me thru the process of restarting it, then i got another error message saying addon __init__.py is causing coutl to crash, and it also walked me thru the process of rebooting it again, then i got another message saying my anti virus is blocking coutl from starting, which is strange, because one of the tests i did was to disable the av to see if anything changes, so I did what it told me and added the appropriate folder to the exception list, and it rebooted again, and boom, jetways.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2018, 07:32:53 pm »
one of the tests i did was to disable the av to see if anything changes, so I did what it told me and added the appropriate folder to the exception list, and it rebooted again, and boom, jetways.

That's why we always said to explicitly exclude the folder from the antivirus, not just disabling it. Some antivirus (and I personally witnessed this on a user's system on Teamviewer), continue to block files through their low-level service, even if they look disabled in the user interface.

Which antivirus you use ?

bkircher

• Beta tester
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2018, 07:34:12 pm »
Thats the thing, I disabled it once for a test, and nothing changed, idk what made it work that time or this time. I just use windows defender.