Author Topic: F gates Jetbridges do not seem to be working properly  (Read 5724 times)

eefields

F gates Jetbridges do not seem to be working properly
« on: June 20, 2009, 06:47:42 pm »
I have parked at several of the F gates (F7, F5, F2, F8) and when I request a jetbridge, the wrong one operates.  For example, I will park at F7 (marked on both the pavement and the gate) but when I request the jetbridge, F5 moves.

Any ideas,

Eric

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: F gates Jetbridges do not seem to be working properly
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 07:07:07 pm »
Probably these parkings are just too close together, and FSX can't always decide where the airplane is parked, because they probably overlap. It might be possible to fix it by reducing the parking size (maybe), but this would affect the kind of airplanes that are allowed to park there.

It's all done in the AFCAD, though so, we might have a look at it, when Harpsi will finalize his own version, so we can work on the improved one already.

JamesChams

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 07:52:30 pm »
Virtuali,

If Mr. Harpsi is not on the payroll; he should be!  ;)
Thank you for another nice package.  And, I will be waiting for that AFCAD update.  Also, [Gate Numbering?] Is this an issue?  Or, is that how it really is at the airport?  In the mean time, I'm trying it out for myself and will buy it shortly.

For the FSDT members who are fathers...
Happy Father's Day!

Ciao! :D
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

eefields

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 04:57:04 pm »
Thanks for the update Umberto.

noto1125

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 02:47:41 am »
Hi I know this is an old thread, but I am having the same issue currently and I purchased KFLL March of this year. I find either another gate moves when I activate the jetway via CTRL+J or it just shimmies or does nothing. Any suggestion?

Thanks.