Author Topic: Internal Error when Registering  (Read 4179 times)

spreilly

Internal Error when Registering
« on: October 27, 2018, 01:23:09 am »
Hello all! Just bought DFW, but when I try to register it with the Addon Manager, I get the following error after entering in my code:

Esellerate engine ERROR, code: 0xe0000003

An internal error has occurred in the engine

It won't let me register it at all! I've reinstalled the Addon manager with the standalone, tried the Live Updater, no dice.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 01:24:49 am by spreilly »

markmasterson

Re: Internal Error when Registering
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2018, 02:27:40 am »
I am having the same problem with Lousiville...Same error OEX000003

cstei255

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2018, 08:45:21 pm »
Same issue w/ several - maybe an server issue w/ Eseller?

I needed to reload all of my FSDT scenery - some registered - some got the error code.  Could be in intermittent issue w/ Eseller - suggest you load your serial numbers and when the system comes back up and you load P3D you will be asked if you want to register and it will do so for you at that time.  Hopefully if this is the issue they will resolve quickly.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 08:50:27 pm by cstei255 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2018, 11:19:43 pm »
Esellerate must have problems on some of their servers. I heard both Flightbeam and FSLabs, that use Esellerate too, are getting the same error.

If you try again, you should be prompted to do a Web activation, and that will work.

cstei255

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2018, 03:12:51 pm »
24 hours later and same issue - was not prompted for wed install - suggestions?  Thanks1

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2018, 03:31:33 pm »
We obviously already contacted Esellerate support, but they haven't replied to us yet. The problem doesn't have anything to do with FSDT, of course, and it affects every other developer that use Esellerate, like FS Labs, FSDG, Flightbeam, etc.

On FS Labs forum, they suggest to use the Google DNS servers ( 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) instead of your default DNS in the network settings, while Esellerate figures out the problem.