Author Topic: Lszh and gsx2 jetways  (Read 19729 times)

ashun

Lszh and gsx2 jetways
« on: October 25, 2018, 11:20:44 am »
Are all jetways at lzsh still default ones or have they been modified to sode as per GSX V2?
Thanks
Ash

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Lszh and gsx2 jetways
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 04:06:46 pm »
Not yet.

fowler

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2019, 06:03:10 pm »
Hi is this something the end user can do or have to wait for an update ? Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2019, 04:46:04 pm »
Hi is this something the end user can do or have to wait for an update ? Thanks

Of course, that's the main reason why we haven't updated some older sceneries: because they can be customizable just like any other 3rd party airports.

fowler

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2019, 07:12:32 pm »
OK thanks. So I suppose in order to do it we can follow your "guide for customizing third parties airport" I think there is one sticky in the forum. I'll have a look.

AUA9085

• My Youtube Profile :)
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2019, 06:04:58 pm »
I tried to disable the Jetways with a Radius of 3.0 Meters but the Static Jetways (STRG+J) stayed.
How cant they be disabled?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2019, 10:00:51 am »
I tried to disable the Jetways with a Radius of 3.0 Meters but the Static Jetways (STRG+J) stayed.How cant they be disabled?

They cannot be easily disabled because, as explained in the GSX manual, they are made as part of the terminal mesh, not as separate objects. You can try removing this file:

Addon Manager\Fsdreamteam\ZurichX\scenery\LSZH_JT_TM.BGL

Keep in mind that you'll have to remove it again after each Live Update, since it will be reinstated by the updater.

HB-JHK

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2020, 11:15:07 am »
Ciao Umberto

Any idea, when we can expect a new update of LSZH?
Do you have some schedule, maybe this year?

brgds,
Massimo

fowler

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2021, 06:52:06 am »
I'm digging this post out because upon re-install I notice I don't have any jetways anymore in ZRH in most of the gates (All A gates) I have only a few on B gates. I did desinstall and re-install last versions of ZRH and GSX but still no jetways shows on gates. This wasn't the case on previous install so I wonder what's up ?

fowler

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2021, 09:12:01 am »
I run the GSX control panel to disable default jetways form my sim. I undertand GSX is able to replace non-SODE jetways with SODE jetways in ZRH correct ? Upon accessing the customisation parking slots, I see they have all the /J except one that has /JS. The /JS is the sole that is visible and actually work on the scenery. When I try to edit the /J ones, all the entries are blocked (grey) and I can't edit anything ? I notice also that the Jetway name entry field has a number like a registry number, in grey so that I also can't edit it. Is that normal ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2021, 01:07:34 pm »
First, remove your GSX custom profile, and check if you have the standard jetways the scenery comes with.

fowler

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2021, 07:25:38 pm »
Hi Umberto, what do you mean by removing my GSX profile ? Run the GSX control panel and set FSX to defaults jetways, then fire FSX to check if standards jetways are there ?

fowler

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2021, 08:23:59 pm »
I de-installed GSX and the only gates I see in ZRH are 3 gates in the B concours. All A gates and E gates are gone ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2021, 08:31:07 pm »
Hi Umberto, what do you mean by removing my GSX profile ?

Checking the name of your custom .INI profile in the GSX scenery customization page ( it's custom if it's in %APPDATA% ) and remove it. Or, select the "Airport" node in that page, and click the Reset button.

fowler

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2021, 11:31:05 pm »
I have a virtuali / GSX folder in app data / roaming directory. Inside I have several .ini files for different airports. There is one for ZRH named "lszh-9bdzbd.ini" I will rename it with .bak and see if it helps. Thanks