Author Topic: Lost Serial Numbers  (Read 2583 times)

Robski

Lost Serial Numbers
« on: October 23, 2018, 05:19:29 pm »
Hi There

I am trying to reinstall but can't find my serial numbers.

I have followed the instructions indicating the use of eSellerate but to no avail. After inputting my email address and requesting a purchase history, no such email is sent to my inbox. (spam filters off)

With no way other to contact eSellerate I'm at a bit of an impasse and I hope you can help

Kindest regards

Rob

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Lost Serial Numbers
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 09:22:16 pm »
I have followed the instructions indicating the use of eSellerate but to no avail. After inputting my email address and requesting a purchase history, no such email is sent to my inbox. (spam filters off)

You are supposed to see a red sign, which will either say the email has been sent, or the email is not recognized, which means you might have ordered using a different email.

If the red sign said the email has been sent, you can be sure it has, so the problem is surely on your end. Some ISP have anti-spam filters (which can be configurable or not, depending on the ISP) on their email server, so emails might be filtered regardless of your local anti-spam settings.

With no way other to contact eSellerate

Of course you can contact Esellerate, at shopped@esellerate.net

I'm at a bit of an impasse and I hope you can help

And, you can also contact our support address, listed in the "Contact Us" page of this site, since the forum is not the proper place to discuss orders.

Kindest regards

Rob

[/quote]

Robski

Re: Lost Serial Numbers
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 09:12:18 am »
thx