Author Topic: No jetways at KLAX **SOLVED**  (Read 4920 times)

tkemp66

No jetways at KLAX **SOLVED**
« on: October 22, 2018, 11:58:57 pm »
I just can't seem to figure out why I lost my gates. I reran FSDT live, uninstall reinstall KLAX and still having this issue. My destination airport KIAH has no problems. No virus running, reran make runways, ran FTX vectors and still this problem. I need help.

Troy
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 11:11:04 am by virtuali »
Troy Kemp

tkemp66

Re: No jetways at KLAX
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 12:32:42 am »
Decided to reinstall GSXv2 and lost KLAX all together.
Troy Kemp

tkemp66

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 12:48:00 am »
I just reran FSDT live and KLAX came back but no Jetways. Did something changed recently in the updates? I cannopt get any jetways back for KLAX.

Troy
Troy Kemp

tkemp66

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2018, 01:18:40 am »
 >:( >:( >:(  Something is definetly broken at KLAX  >:( >:( >:(
Troy Kemp

tkemp66

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2018, 02:37:06 am »
RESOLVED:

There was a random klax-ylprvb.INI file in C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\virtuali\GSX. I turn it off by changing the INI to OFF. I replace the INI file with KLAX.INI found in :\Addon Manager\FSdreamteam\KLAX_V2\scenery and re-ran FSDT live and that seemed to have cured the problem.. Only question I have now is, where did the other file come from? Since I haved own GSX V2, I'ved never tried to configure a new Jetway for this airport or any other.

Troy

Troy Kemp

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2018, 11:10:58 am »
There was a random klax-ylprvb.INI file in C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\virtuali\GSX.

It's not a "random" file, it's a customization you made before we updated the scenery with new jetways. Your own configuration files will always take precedence over the one supplied with the scenery.

I turn it off by changing the INI to OFF.

That's exactly what we suggested multiple times in this same forum, it was enough just to read the post below yours:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19071.0.html
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19362.0.html
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19088.0.html

I replace the INI file with KLAX.INI found in :\Addon Manager\FSdreamteam\KLAX_V2\scenery

Not required. You only had to remove your own customization. If you will customize again something, a new .INI file will be created again in the %APPDATA% folder BASED on the (updated) one we supply in the KLAX_V2\scenery folder.

Only question I have now is, where did the other file come from? Since I haved own GSX V2, I'ved never tried to configure a new Jetway for this airport or any other.

The file was created when you customized anything (not just jetways) at that airport.

tkemp66

Re: No jetways at KLAX **SOLVED**
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2018, 01:02:47 am »
Ok thanks for the follow up. I have some clean up to do.

Troy
Troy Kemp