Author Topic: Distorted GSX Customization windows  (Read 1655 times)

Bert Groner

Distorted GSX Customization windows
« on: October 17, 2018, 02:07:13 pm »
Hello all here!

I'm trying out GSX together with GSX Level 2 and saw that every time I open the GSX Customization dialog windows are distorted: I cannot see the pull down menues - only a few lines are visible which are "unmoveable". I can change the values though by using the arrow keys - more a guess than a choice ;-)

In use is Windows 7 64 Bit with a Nvidia 1070 (latest driver), P3D v4.3 and GSX with Level 2 freshly downloaded and installed.

Is there a change to get a "normal" view and use of these windows?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Bert

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Distorted GSX Customization windows
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 02:41:40 pm »
I'm trying out GSX together with GSX Level 2 and saw that every time I open the GSX Customization dialog windows are distorted: I cannot see the pull down menues - only a few lines are visible which are "unmoveable". I can change the values though by using the arrow keys - more a guess than a choice ;-)

The problem is not caused by GSX, but a problem of your video drivers which have issues mixing directx and the normal windows gui.

It can be usually fixed by working in windowed mode, and placing the simulator window and the GSX editing window in a way they don't overlap.

Bert Groner

Re: Distorted GSX Customization windows
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 02:57:59 pm »
Thanks a lot, Umberto - will try that.

Bert