Author Topic: Addon menu missing tried all fixes.  (Read 1529 times)

haydos777

Addon menu missing tried all fixes.
« on: October 17, 2018, 10:23:41 am »
Good afternoon,

About 3 months ago I ran the updater and GSX stopped working. I have reinstalled GSX for P3dv4. I am running V4.3 of P3D. I have been unable to get the addon menu working in P3D I have seen the other threads about redownloading the C++ library's, disabling the anti-virus and so on. I have carried out all of the steps up until a complete uninstall and re-install of P3dV4 and all associated software (which is a lot). I have come across a youtube video that talks about fixing GSX for FSX. I know I am running P3dV4 but I thought I would see what files they were checking and what they were "fixing".

I followed the process to the appdata folder. The one displayed on the video had a range of files. My folder was missing the following compared to the video:

Couatl
Couatl.ini
Coualtaddons.ini
key mapping
key mapping.ini

I have tried all other fixes but I was wondering if there is a way to get these files into that folder and will it help?

The install appears to run without any problems and no error codes are shown. The updater also runs and does the update, completes also with no error codes shown.

Haydos777 

haydos777

Re: Addon menu missing tried all fixes.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 09:43:20 am »
So no ideas anyone?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Addon menu missing tried all fixes.
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 10:33:59 am »