Author Topic: Strange Blur Problem  (Read 7511 times)

alptosun

Strange Blur Problem
« on: June 18, 2009, 08:33:34 pm »
Hi

I have been flying from/to Geneva since the initial release, and I have installed all the published updates. It was working fine until this Monday. Since Monday I've tried all the possible solution like re-install, texture resize but nothing is changed. As you can see in the screenshots all the airport looks blury when you look from a specific angle, but when I increase the angle blury effect disappears. The scenery looks blury when I am in cockpit view also. The same thing happened at KFLL after I installed it today. But the other FSDT sceneries are working fine. Any idea what is happening?

Thanks

Alp

[attachment deleted by admin]

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Strange Blur Problem
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 11:17:23 pm »
That problem you have in the first screen, is a by-the-book example of video card setting problem.

Specifically, the anisotropic filtering is not working well. Try to check your video card control panel, and play with the various options related to anisotropic filtering.

Also, have you installed the textures resizer for Geneva ? If you haven't, using it might be able to improve your situation, in case your PC can't cope with the amount of data for the full resolution.

alptosun

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 10:56:02 am »
I changed my nHancher settings, it's working fine now :)

Thanks for the help Umberto

data63

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 10:12:17 pm »
just a Question...

which setting did you use to solve the Problem?

happy landings
juergen

wideloadwhitford

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 06:39:23 am »
Just beef up the Antisotropic
Windows 10 64bit
16GB DDR3
512SSD
nVidia 970GTX 4GB