Author Topic: Leonard Maddog X  (Read 7582 times)

blaunarwal

• Computerpilot since FS4 (1990)
Leonard Maddog X
« on: October 13, 2018, 10:59:58 am »
Although supported by Leonardo there's still possibility to tune it. I added the rear stair to the configuration, which works perfectly. I remember having red from Leonardo, this shouldn't be possible due to GSX. For Ramp operations I don't see any problem. I didn't try what's happening on a jetway, the rear door closed.  ::)

Also to consider is the cargo doors mid and aft, that are close therefore the baggage trains collide. I had used the front cargo door. Maybe it was best to disable one cargo door and just do only the middle. At the moment, still both are active. Feel free to change. The code for the door has to be changed, if you want to use the fwd cargo door.

Make sure to let the gsx.cfg in the C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\MaddogX\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX untouched. Put this into C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\Airplanes\MaddogX

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Leonard Maddog X
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 11:54:07 am »
We are working to add support for the rear stair in the proper way.

blaunarwal

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 01:47:57 pm »
It's working perfectly with the standard door turned 90 degrees.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 01:53:46 pm »
It's working perfectly with the standard door turned 90 degrees.

Yes, of course it "works".

But proper support, means also detecting the stairway to be open and not let any passengers coming out of it (if it's not), and not sending a GSX staircase when it's closed either. This will require a small GSX update.

blaunarwal

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2018, 03:57:48 pm »
I see, that could be a problem at some types. So far no problem here with the MD-82. It's probably low enough to not trigger stairs. I also tested jetway operation with closed door in the back. Is also perfect operation.

I changed the cargo doors again, guessing the fwd variable right. So it works also in respect to the cargo trains, with enough space between them. Revised file below.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 04:10:07 pm by blaunarwal »

Mad_X

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2018, 11:05:03 pm »
Thank you for your work. I will forward it to the devs so they can include your config in the next installer.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2018, 10:09:06 am »
The latest GSX Live Update we published yesterday includes support for the Maddog X by default but, in order to see it, you must remove *every* GSX.CFG file, including the one supplied by Leonardo so, it's likely be two files:

%APPDATA%\Virtuali\Airplanes\MADDOGX\GSX.CFG
Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\MaddogX\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX\GSX.CFG

Remove both files and Restart Couatl (or restart the sim). Be sure you applied the latest Live Update as well.

Midnight Music

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2018, 07:52:26 pm »
I note that the MD-82 does work properly with GSX as you say, having allowed GSX configure it on its own. However, the newer MD 83 and MD 88 don't seem to work as well. Should we wait for that update?

Lee

muffo

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2019, 07:57:59 am »
For some time now, the completion of passengers on board does not take place. The bus remains in the appron. All other operations work well. Other airplanes as 737 pmdg work well.
Andrea Deplano
PVi131

Gabe777

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2019, 12:21:46 pm »
I believe the latest Maddog update May 2019, has an updated gsx file, for anyone interested.

muffo

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2019, 04:14:52 pm »
many Thanks!  ;D
Andrea Deplano
PVi131