Author Topic: AI Parking at E Gates  (Read 3354 times)

kseguin

AI Parking at E Gates
« on: November 20, 2018, 04:08:24 am »
For some reason I cannot seem to get AI to park at any of the E gates. I have tried a few of the other AFCAD files available online but still no American Eagle planes at E gates. Everything else is correct and AI planes park where they are supposed to at other gates. Any idea how to fix this?

Kristopher Seguin

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
Re: AI Parking at E Gates
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 09:53:03 am »
 A couple big things to check that your AI aircraft have the same parking codes as where you want them to park and also that the sizes are big enough for those aircraft. Commonly 15 and 16 m spots depending again on your ai aircraft and what they have set in their aircraft.cfg under the wing_span=.

kseguin

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018, 05:07:44 pm »
How would I check what airline codes are allowed to park there? I can see what airline codes are n my aircraft cfg but not at the airport. Is it in the GSX menu?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2018, 09:05:42 pm »
How would I check what airline codes are allowed to park there? I can see what airline codes are n my aircraft cfg but not at the airport. Is it in the GSX menu?

Normally, you use ADE to check the scenery airline codes, but GSX can show them in the parking customization page.

However, while this can be useful to quickly check the codes without having to open the scenery with ADE, changing the codes there will ONLY affect GSX vehicles operator, and won't have any effect on the AI.

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2018, 11:08:24 pm »
  Also check if your AI has the correct wing_span= value in the aircraft.cfg. The parking in the default FSDT KCLT E gates is appropriately sized and coded (even if it does still include old USAX, AWE, ASH, AWI codes) for up to E175 and CRJ900.