FSDreamTeam forum
October 23, 2018, 03:36:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MY post keeps disappearing - why?  (Read 114 times)
Aussieflyer38

« on: October 12, 2018, 03:32:22 AM »

I have posted my problem twice and my post disappears, am I posting in the wrong forum?  I have a Quality Wings Boeing 787 that prior to my computer crash worked okay Level 2, now on my NEW computer only the ground crew work. I have a fully paid for the software, so it should provide all the services. Could somebody assist with this please. Also if I park the aircraft away from a jetway and open the doors I only get one stairway sometimes two, on a 787 I should I not get  three?
Last question, everytime I try to park it at a jetway or anywhere else even parking away from the terminal, I get a "your aircraft is too  big  for this space". IS there no provision for large aircraft. Some help would be great, thanks.   
acof04

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 05:01:34 AM »

Have you tried reading the manuals? most if not all of your questions are there.
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 09:09:20 AM »

I have posted my problem twice and my post disappears, am I posting in the wrong forum? 

Most likely. You keep posting about GSX issue in the Geenral Discussion forum, and I keep moving them to the correct place.

Aussieflyer38

« Reply #3 on: Today at 10:42:18 AM »

I thought this was the right place, where you have moved it to.I can't keep up with all these different forums.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: