Author Topic: MY post keeps disappearing - why?  (Read 2134 times)

Aussieflyer38

MY post keeps disappearing - why?
« on: October 12, 2018, 04:32:22 am »
I have posted my problem twice and my post disappears, am I posting in the wrong forum?  I have a Quality Wings Boeing 787 that prior to my computer crash worked okay Level 2, now on my NEW computer only the ground crew work. I have a fully paid for the software, so it should provide all the services. Could somebody assist with this please. Also if I park the aircraft away from a jetway and open the doors I only get one stairway sometimes two, on a 787 I should I not get  three?
Last question, everytime I try to park it at a jetway or anywhere else even parking away from the terminal, I get a "your aircraft is too  big  for this space". IS there no provision for large aircraft. Some help would be great, thanks.   

acof04

Re: MY post keeps disappearing - why?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 06:01:34 am »
Have you tried reading the manuals? most if not all of your questions are there.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 10:09:20 am »
I have posted my problem twice and my post disappears, am I posting in the wrong forum? 

Most likely. You keep posting about GSX issue in the Geenral Discussion forum, and I keep moving them to the correct place.

Aussieflyer38

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2018, 11:42:18 am »
I thought this was the right place, where you have moved it to.I can't keep up with all these different forums.

Artox67

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2018, 11:27:33 am »
I have posted my problem twice and my post disappears, am I posting in the wrong forum?  I have a Quality Wings Boeing 787 that prior to my computer crash worked okay Level 2, now on my NEW computer only the ground crew work. I have a fully paid for the software, so it should provide all the services. Could somebody assist with this please. Also if I park the aircraft away from a jetway and open the doors I only get one stairway sometimes two, on a 787 I should I not get  three?
Last question, everytime I try to park it at a jetway or anywhere else even parking away from the terminal, I get a "your aircraft is too  big  for this space". IS there no provision for large aircraft. Some help would be great, thanks.   

Regarding your last question, this is depending on to what kind of aircraft the gate/parking is assigned. (Small, medium,heavy) You can change this with the GSX customize airport menu.
Most time the span is to less. e.g. 64.5m for a 747 at a heavy gate but this plane has a span of 65m