Author Topic: Passenger loading  (Read 1365 times)

chumley

Passenger loading
« on: October 11, 2018, 12:24:15 pm »
I have just purchased and installed GSX2 and am enjoying watching my aircraft load from both the bus and jetway.

However, I am wondering if in the future it is planned to have passengers and crew walk between the aircraft and terminal for those airports where this is occurs. It should be possible to nominate a start point say within the terminal behind a door and have the plane load this way. This would add a new dimension to the operations and provide additional realism.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Passenger loading
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 12:34:46 pm »
However, I am wondering if in the future it is planned to have passengers and crew walk between the aircraft and terminal for those airports where this is occurs. It should be possible to nominate a start point say within the terminal behind a door and have the plane load this way. This would add a new dimension to the operations and provide additional realism.

This has been already discussed and yes, we are fully aware that walking paths to a terminal are required but, it's not a quick fix, and will surely require lot of customization work for each gate.