Author Topic: Addon airport already use SODE jetways  (Read 2663 times)

Framsen

Addon airport already use SODE jetways
« on: October 08, 2018, 01:46:13 pm »
Sorry if it is already answered, I just want to clear. I didn't find the correct topic for my question.

When an airport is already with SODE jetways there are no visible boarding/unboarding passengers inside the jetway,
and the jetway can not modify in GSX parking settings, because there a text: "Parking has 1 SODE XML jetway".
Is there any method to see passengers in those jetways or change them for GSX Level 2 jetway?
Or is there going to be an update for SODE supported airports? :)

Thank you for answers :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Addon airport already use SODE jetways
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 02:44:47 pm »
When an airport is already with SODE jetways there are no visible boarding/unboarding passengers inside the jetway,

If a 3rd party airport use SODE jetways, passengers will use it. Of course, it must be transparent to see them.

and the jetway can not modify in GSX parking settings, because there a text: "Parking has 1 SODE XML jetway".

That's normal.

Is there any method to see passengers in those jetways or change them for GSX Level 2 jetway?

There's nothing special to do. They should work.

Or is there going to be an update for SODE supported airports?

They already work. If they don't work for you, please provide a proper report, indicating ALL the following:

- The airport used and who made it

- The gate used

- The airplane used.

Framsen

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 07:14:24 pm »
Alright. This is Aerosoft's Oslo v2.0 is with SODE and transparent jetways with Aerosoft's Airbus.
At remote stands everything is fine, passengers are there, but every gates are only connecting to the airplane and I cannot see anything during the boarding.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 09:51:44 am »
At remote stands everything is fine, passengers are there, but every gates are only connecting to the airplane and I cannot see anything during the boarding.

Please run the Live Update now, we posted a fix yesterday for this problem.

Framsen

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 02:54:38 pm »
It is working now! :D
Thank you for the quick fix! :)