Author Topic: Filter Parkings with no Jetways  (Read 2653 times)

mroschk

Filter Parkings with no Jetways
« on: October 07, 2018, 01:48:31 pm »
Hello,

in the Configuration for the Parking positions is a option to filter the selected parkings with or without Jetways ( see attached screen )
But when i press the button "Filter Parkings with no Jetways" i get all Parkings WIDTH Jetways selected.
How can i select all parkings WITHOUT Jetways ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Filter Parkings with no Jetways
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 12:57:29 pm »
That's entirely normal, and it's an indication how "smart" the button is, because its behavior changes depending what you have selected.

- When you have a single gate selected, the button will read "Select parkings w/J in Gate", so it will UP-select all parkings WITH a jetway in the current terminal.

This means, if you click it, the next selection will contain only parking with jetways so, clicking it again, even if it's now named "Filter Parkings with no Jetways", won't change anything, since the selection you just made contained only parkings with jetways, so there's nothing left to filter out.

- When you have many gates selected, the button will be named "Filter Parkings with no Jetways" so, it will remove some parkings with NO jetways, assuming there ARE parkings with no jetways in the current selection.

mroschk

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 03:28:08 pm »
so there is no way to select all parkings WITHOUT a Jetway?
ould be great to have that possibility.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 03:41:22 pm »
so there is no way to select all parkings WITHOUT a Jetway?

No, the button was made in order to speed up customizing of the jetways. We might add an "inverse" selection button, maybe.

mroschk

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2018, 04:07:40 pm »
lepp, would be great...thanks