Author Topic: FSDT airports in Trial Mode **SOLVED**  (Read 13301 times)

Jerrymc3

• My B737-800 Cockpit
FSDT airports in Trial Mode **SOLVED**
« on: October 05, 2018, 08:49:57 pm »
I have 12 FSDT airports.  For some reason they have all gone into Trial Mode.  I re-entered my registration numbers but they still stay in Trial Mode.

Jerry
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 10:56:40 am by virtuali »
MSFS2020 PROSIM738
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi MB
Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz
EVGA CLC 240 Liquid / Water CPU Cooler
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB)
Gigabyte RTX 3090 TI 24GB
OC EFIS,MCP,FWD/AFT Ovhd,COM,NAV,ADF,XPND

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSDT airports in Trial Mode
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 01:58:26 pm »
Do you see the Couatl and GSX menu under the Addons menu of the simulator ? Do they WORK in Trial (5 minutes only) ?

BBQSteve

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 07:29:14 pm »
Same problem here after running update. All scenery plus gsx say trial mode after entering serial AND all flightbeam scenery say not installed in scenery library. They all are and are active.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 11:14:43 am »
Do you see the Couatl and GSX menu under the Addons menu of the simulator ? Do they WORK in Trial (5 minutes only) ?

p3dx3

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2019, 05:42:13 am »

Getting the same message, Liveupdate run. Products show up in the menu as activated. Couatl and gsx show up in the menu. But on loading into the sim it says trial mode. The Addon Manager says product is active and installed. The airport buildings do not disappear in 5 minutes.

icarus1

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2019, 07:27:01 pm »
Same here.  Works but says trial mode starting.  Tried fresh install no go.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2019, 03:21:19 pm »
Try to Deactivate and then Reactivate all the sceneries (don't uninstall or reinstall anything, is not required)

This can *possibly* related to the fact Esellerate finally closed all its services yesterday so, if you previous activation was obtained with Esellerate, it must be now redone with the new QLM/Soraco system, it has worked so far, since the Esellerate servers were still up.

p3dx3

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2019, 05:04:13 am »
Try to Deactivate and then Reactivate all the sceneries (don't uninstall or reinstall anything, is not required)

This can *possibly* related to the fact Esellerate finally closed all its services yesterday so, if you previous activation was obtained with Esellerate, it must be now redone with the new QLM/Soraco system, it has worked so far, since the Esellerate servers were still up.

I am going to try that thanks

p3dx3

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2019, 01:46:18 pm »

That did not fix it I went through each one and deactivated, then reactivated successfully. Restarted computer, loaded at KLAS and it says "trial period has started" still...

p3dx3

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2019, 05:21:24 pm »
Problem persists please advise how we can fix it thank you.

p3dx3

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2020, 08:12:24 am »
After last update this message is back! Please help!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2020, 12:02:20 pm »

Which message ? I can only repeat and confirm activation works fine, and nobody else has reported any problems with it. As I've said in one of the previous post, Try to Deactivate and then Reactivate all the sceneries (don't uninstall or reinstall anything, is not required)

p3dx3

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2020, 06:14:55 pm »

Which message ? I can only repeat and confirm activation works fine, and nobody else has reported any problems with it. As I've said in one of the previous post, Try to Deactivate and then Reactivate all the sceneries (don't uninstall or reinstall anything, is not required)

I will try that the message is that KLAS is still in trial mode

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2020, 02:17:56 pm »

So you tried, and ? Are you using the old Esellerate key, or the new QLM/Soraco key ?

They both work, but the Esellerate key won't work if there's firewall blocking the connection to the activation server, because it must be activated online. Instead, the QLM key ( those that starts with an "A" ), will work both offline or online.

When you retrieve your keys using the site in the FAQ page, you'll always get the new QLM keys.

p3dx3

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2020, 01:17:31 am »

So you tried, and ? Are you using the old Esellerate key, or the new QLM/Soraco key ?

They both work, but the Esellerate key won't work if there's firewall blocking the connection to the activation server, because it must be activated online. Instead, the QLM key ( those that starts with an "A" ), will work both offline or online.

When you retrieve your keys using the site in the FAQ page, you'll always get the new QLM keys.

Going to do this to get QLM keys thanks.