Author Topic: EDDK(new Aerosoft)  (Read 1715 times)

alpha117

EDDK(new Aerosoft)
« on: November 11, 2018, 08:32:57 pm »
What am I missing, GSX does not work correctly at any GATE.

PAX start loading, but no crew arrive, no bus either

Also no SODE jetways with GSX. I have Level 2 GSX

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: EDDK(new Aerosoft)
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 01:53:59 pm »
PAX start loading, but no crew arrive, no bus either

It looks like you haven't enabled SODE jetways in the scenery, which is an option.

Also no SODE jetways with GSX. I have Level 2 GSX

As explained in the manual and so many times on the forum, GSX will NOT automatically replace jetways at 3rd party airports that use custom jetways using the default (CTRL+J) animation system. Only *default* jetways at *default* airports will be automatically replaced with SODE.

So, with Aerosoft EDDK, you have the following options:

- If you want to keep the default jetways, you won't see any passengers or crew. It's of course normal the bus won't come, since the parking has a jetway.

- If you enable SODE jetways in the scenery configuration, GSX Level 2 passengers will use them. Of course, since they are solid, it might be difficult to see passengers from the outside, unless you use some kind of camera utility to see inside the jetway.

- If you want to see passengers inside jetways at all cost, you can always choose to set the scenery to use default jetways (non SODE) and then REPLACE them with GSX models that have glass panels, so you can see passengers from the outside. Not realistic, since the real airport doesn't have transparent jetways, but it's still an option.