Author Topic: CYVR NO JET BRIDGE  (Read 5443 times)

kui5566

CYVR NO JET BRIDGE
« on: October 03, 2018, 04:33:08 am »
Hi,

i just install CYVR and i also click FSTD LIVE UPDATE.

there is no jet or aerobridge on the terminal.

any solution?

thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: CYVR NO JET BRIDGE
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 10:35:24 am »
The thread below, aptly named "No sode jetways CYVR after update **SOLVED**"

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19142.msg132865.html#msg132865

Will probably be helpful.

fsx123

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 02:03:24 pm »
hello,

I have this same problem. I've tried the deleting the ini files solution to no avail because the gsx folder is empty? any other solutions?

fsx123

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 02:41:17 pm »
ok scratch my last post lol. I;ve noticed the jetways doesnt show after editing the afcad via ade anyone know why?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2019, 03:28:13 pm »
ok scratch my last post lol. I;ve noticed the jetways doesnt show after editing the afcad via ade anyone know why?

If you changed the AFCAD name, the customization won't work. Don't do that. If you really want to change the AFCAD, at least keep the original name.

Brian S

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2019, 08:38:05 pm »

If you changed the AFCAD name, the customization won't work. Don't do that. If you really want to change the AFCAD, at least keep the original name.

I do not have any custom ini file for GSX in the appdata file for CYVR or any other airport, and I have the current version (1.64) of SODE that is active.  I do have a custom AFCAD that is named exactly like the original file, yet I have no jetways at CYVR.  Same problem at KLAX.   My other FSDT airports do not have the problem.  Very, very frustrating.   There is a conflict somewhere that is causing this.  I have a license for pretty much every product you have released.  And not all my custom AFCAD have been named the same as the original, yet they still work with SODE jetways present.   

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2019, 11:04:23 am »
I do not have any custom ini file for GSX in the appdata file for CYVR

It's CYVR itself that comes with a .INI file in ITS own scenery folder, and it's the one we made for it.

I do have a custom AFCAD that is named exactly like the original file, yet I have no jetways at CYVR.  Same problem at KLAX. 

Please check if this is really the case, by going into the GSX scenery customization page, and read the AFCAD file in use.

Brian S

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2019, 09:09:00 pm »
So the .ini file is in the addon manager\FsDreamTeam\CYVR\scenery file?   Would it be the file name cyvr-e6xfzy?  If so, what do I do with it?  Remove it?  

Where is the GSX scenery customization page?  Within the sim?  
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 03:56:18 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2019, 03:57:23 pm »
So the .ini file is in the addon manager\FsDreamTeam\CYVR\scenery file?   Would it be the file name cyvr-e6xfzy?  If so, what do I do with it?  Remove it?  

This is the one the scenery comes with, which you should not remove it, of course. Instead, you might have to remove a file you made, which is located in the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX folder.

s the GSX scenery customization page?  Within the sim?  

Yes, the customize airport position option in GSX.