Author Topic: 777s by TDS/SkySpirit show no rear cargo loader at all  (Read 1470 times)

clintonjohnson9606

777s by TDS/SkySpirit show no rear cargo loader at all
« on: October 01, 2018, 05:29:57 am »
Hi, Mr. Umberto,

Now that I've gotten the hang of the SODE and the GSX control modules, I am writing to report a small inconvenience.

I have configured all of my aircraft equipped with THREE cargo doors to use the "main cargo" door assignment to load bulk cargo by belt wherever that door might be.

On my 747s, it works flawlessly, except as one other user reported, the baggage trains run through each other or the aircraft engines.

However, on my TDS/SkySpirit 777s of any type, including the -8X, the -9X, the -300s (all variants), and the -200s (all variants), I have the same problem as PMDG users reported in the past. The rear ULD cargo loader simply doesn't appear, let alone align to the door I assigned and saved in the customizer!

I updated GSX, FSDT's Addon Manager and just about everything on my computer to update to their latest version. I use McAfee Internet Security and CSE is permitted to run unimpeded.

I've customized and then verified my settings in the GSX.cfg for EACH aircraft. A door is assigned at every available location. For my -9X, I copied the data from one configured aircraft to the other to make sure the data I recorded is correct. I make sure I'm parked with a 777 at a "Heavy" or "Ramp Cargo" gate. The "heavy" box is checked when I select the aircraft. I make sure to add "ui_createdby" to each aircraft.cfg after reading SODE's error log for a different issue so GSX will recognize the creator and adjust accordingly.

It so happens TDS just launched their line of 757s, both -200 and -300, and my GSX customization works perfectly with them! I only had to configure one of each derivative and then copy it over to the others of the same type.

I'm at a loss here, having done ALL I know and researched in the forum and across the internet to do. Nothing's worked!

Thank you for your help,

Clinton
From the desk of:

Clinton A. Johnson
Nashville, Tennessee
United States of America

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: 777s by TDS/SkySpirit show no rear cargo loader at all
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 12:30:34 pm »
Since, as you said yourself, the PMDG 747 works, the only possible reason for not working with the freeware 777, is that you made some kind of mistake with the GSX.CFG file. I cannot possibly help you without:

- Your GSX.CFG files

- A link to download that 777 that includes everything required to see the airplane.