Author Topic: Request Toilet Service Trucks and fuel truck without tank  (Read 3029 times)

amm693

Request Toilet Service Trucks and fuel truck without tank
« on: September 29, 2018, 04:00:40 pm »
Is there any Toilet Service Trucks and Water Service Trucks available in GSX?
I can find the aircraft setting for those services but I can't call it out.

Also, most aircraft refuel by pump trucks connecting underground fuel tank in most large airport nowadays. Do GSX provides that kind of trucks?

amm693

Re: Request Toilet Service Trucks and fuel truck without tank
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 04:02:23 pm »
Is there any Toilet Service Trucks and Water Service Trucks available in GSX?
I can find the aircraft setting for those services but I can't call it out.
https://www.aviationpros.com/product/10024878/vestergaard-company-inc-vacuum-toilet-service-trucks-and-water-service-trucks

Also, most aircraft refuel by pump trucks connecting underground fuel tank in most large airport nowadays. Do GSX provides that kind of trucks?

shylock

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2018, 05:19:06 pm »
There's no toilet service trucks. There is catering, cargo loading, deicing, fuel and passenger buses.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2018, 05:51:36 pm »
Both Water and Lavatory vehicles are planned to be included, that's why the airplane configuration editor already has their reference points editable.

airbadger

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2018, 06:16:10 pm »
Hopefully we'll be able to globally turn them off. More vehicles just means more editing, which to me is the least interesting and most tedious aspect of GSX.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2018, 01:02:40 pm »
Hopefully we'll be able to globally turn them off.

Not sure what do you mean. None of the GSX services ever started automatically. You call them if you need them.

If we add water/lavatory vehicles and you don't want them because they might require further editing (not really, because these are vehicles that will NOT start at a parking, like the deicers), you can just choose not to call them.

airbadger

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2018, 03:07:31 pm »

Not sure what do you mean. None of the GSX services ever started automatically. You call them if you need them.

If we add water/lavatory vehicles and you don't want them because they might require further editing (not really, because these are vehicles that will NOT start at a parking, like the deicers), you can just choose not to call them.

Right... I don't know why I was thinking they'd be sitting at the gate like the baggage loaders, etc...

amm693

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2018, 09:30:10 am »

Right... I don't know why I was thinking they'd be sitting at the gate like the baggage loaders, etc...

Don't worry, they can work together at the same time now