Author Topic: KFLL Launch Promotions  (Read 36460 times)

long

Re: KFLL Launch Promotions
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2009, 07:54:50 pm »
ok sorry

altstiff

• My F/O is a dog
    • Visit my flightsim blog..
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2009, 11:18:39 pm »
I have every scenery except O'hare and Kennedy, but I am not in the least disappointed that I don't qualify for a discount because the product IMHO is worth every penny. Besides the fact the discount only amounts to $10 or less. For that amount I wouldn't even bother sending an email if it wasn't working correctly.

So if you're over billed on something in a store that was supposed to be on sale you don't say anything? I would love to have that kind of money.....

I know it is only $7 and not the end of the world. But it is called principals....

I am also aware of the fact that FSDT does not have to offer any kind of discount. Come to think of it I do not know any other developer that does....KUDOS to FSDT.

FSDT run a class operation here, do not think I'm bashing them because E-Seller had a problem or I went insane ;)

stoneman101

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2009, 12:37:44 am »
If I already bought KORD, KFJK, KLAS and not LSGG, and want to buy buy KFLL, no discount?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2009, 01:14:31 am »
If I already bought KORD, KFJK, KLAS and not LSGG, and want to buy buy KFLL, no discount?

No discount, all latest 4 sceneries are required to get the discount.

However, if you are interested in LSGG, it might be cheaper to buy KFLL at normal price, to get LSGG at 30% off, than to buy LSGG at normal price, to get KFLL at 20% off.

stoneman101

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2009, 01:49:00 am »
Thanks!

chusair

« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2009, 06:02:11 pm »
I would appreciate if someone can back to me, I tried to purchase the FLL and I already purchase ORD JFK LAS GVA ZRH When I typed the coupon "CPN0456163010" says that the coupon is not acceptable or invalid, could you please be so kind and let me know if the coupon is still valid or if  maybe I am doing something wrong?
Thanks. My e-mail is chusair@gmail.com

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2009, 07:59:12 pm »
The message that lists that Coupon code, clearly says this:

"Both promotion will last only until July 15 so, be quick to take advantadge of them!"

chusair

« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2009, 08:53:56 pm »
Is there any other promotion that I could take advantage, since I own all the other stuff from you guys I feel that should be fair to ask...and I am not trying to be an smart a.. by asking...so you do not need to be an smar a.. with your reply. I guess both of us have a lot to gain...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2009, 09:21:21 pm »
We'll probably have other promotions in the future. However, as with any promotion, we'll never announce when they'll happen and what they will cover. The whole point of a promotion, is to be unexpected.

chusair

« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2009, 09:32:14 pm »
Thank you for your kind response, I will hope to catch the next promotion...