Author Topic: KFLL Launch Promotions  (Read 36463 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
KFLL Launch Promotions
« on: June 17, 2009, 05:17:36 pm »
Hello to all,

For the KFLL launch, we'll have the following promotions:

Buy KFLL and get another FSDT product (except KLAS) at 30% discount.

To enable this promotion, use the CPN5187046295 - Use the Coupon code when buying the other scenery, not KFLL. You don't have to purchase the other scenery together with KFLL. You have time until July 15 to do so. The offer is valid for XPOI as well, not just the airport sceneries. KLAS is excluded from this promotion.

If you already bought KORD, KFJK, LSGG and KLAS, you can buy KFLL at 20% discount.

To enable this promotion, use the CPN0456163010 - Use the Coupon code when buying KFLL. IMPORTANT - The sytem will recognize your past purchases by looking at the email you'll insert to buy KFLL so, if you changed email in the meantime, the Coupon will be refused. In this case, PLEASE, contact us to update your records for past orders with the new email BEFORE purchasing KFLL! It's a lot of work to fix this after you purchased KFLL so, no refunds will be given in this case.

Coupon usage alert

The "Coupon ID" field will NOT stay if you go back or forward during the purchasing process. This can happen if you change the billing currency, for example. If you go back/forward you HAVE to re-insert the Coupon code, otherwise no discount will be applied.

BEFORE confirming the order, you will see a final page with the final price, allowing to check if the Coupon has been accepted. PLEASE, verify it has been accepted BEFORE confirming the order. There will be no refunds if you fail to check this.

Both promotion will last only until July 15 so, be quick to take advantadge of them!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 12:15:40 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KFLL Launch Promotions
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 05:21:23 pm »
As you can see, KFLL release is imminent, a couple of hours at the most from now.

About the promotion for existing customers: we excluded Zurich from the requirements so, people that got it for free with the old promotion we had, would not be cut off from this offer, because the system doesn't count a free purchase as a proper one. So, to get KFLL at 20% discount, you only need to have KORD, KJFK, LSGG and KLAS.

Flyingnut

• Flyingnut
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 06:30:45 pm »
Bummer!!   I bought all the other sceneries at full price, with the exception of KLAS, and now I cannot get KFLL with the promotion because I do not have KLAS.   >:(
Marty
PPL - Instrument Rating

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 06:43:25 pm »
If if you buy KLAS between now and July 15, you can still get KFLL discounted, until July 15

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 07:38:57 pm »
I am buying KFLL and have all but KORD. Is there no hope of getting a discount for KFLL? I just prefer to fly into KMDW when in that region.

Did I yet again not qualify for a discount...? And as I bought all my FSDT products at full price, why exclude LSZH? I didn't get that for free...
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 07:43:42 pm by newmanix »

JamesChams

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 08:12:31 pm »
Virtuali,

I got KLAS at a discount; so, does that still count as a purchase in your list for a KFLL discount?  I own/purchased all the others at full price.  Either way, do let me know.
Gracie .. for another good release!  8)

BTW: you'll now be hounded by everyone in the "NEXT Scenery" forum for their airport of choice after all their KFLL FS9 AFCAD issues are resolved.  :P  ::)
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

Bigmac72

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2009, 09:35:01 pm »
I already have LAS and ORD for FS9..........Can I get a discount for FLL in the FSX scenery
Brian McErlean

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2009, 10:23:57 pm »
I am buying KFLL and have all but KORD. Is there no hope of getting a discount for KFLL? I just prefer to fly into KMDW when in that region.

Did I yet again not qualify for a discount...? And as I bought all my FSDT products at full price, why exclude LSZH? I didn't get that for free...

I'm sorry, but we didn't had any other choice that to exclude Zurich from the requirements, because several people got it for free, so they couldn't get into this promotion if we included it.

However, if we included Zurich instead, you would still miss KORD so, it doesn't really change much: if you want to get KFLL at discount, you need to buy KORD.

We can't fully control the discount system, because it's designed by Esellerate so, allowing something like "discount scenery x if you bought *any* other 4 sceneries", it's just not possible.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2009, 11:57:54 pm »
...because several people got it for free, so they couldn't get into this promotion if we included it.

Apparently, Esellerate didn't catch that part.  I put in the code and it deducted $6 from the listed price, but when I hit submit, I was charged the full $33!  Having purchased all 4 sceneries required, I'm a little bit miffed right now. :(
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

altstiff

• My F/O is a dog
    • Visit my flightsim blog..
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2009, 12:13:22 am »
Ok this also happend to me too. Only I bought and paid for every scenery FSDT has made.

I put the code in, was told I would get $7 CDN rebate, but after the deal went through I got no discount and was chared $37 instead of $30......

>:(

Bigmac72

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2009, 12:14:17 am »
So how do they know if you purchased these sceneries in the past
Brian McErlean

altstiff

• My F/O is a dog
    • Visit my flightsim blog..
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2009, 12:30:02 am »
Via your email address....

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2009, 01:53:56 am »
Apparently, Esellerate didn't catch that part.  I put in the code and it deducted $6 from the listed price, but when I hit submit, I was charged the full $33!

I'm sorry, but that's just not possible. The only possible explanation, is that you initially saw the $6 discount on the page that allow you to insert the Coupon, but you changed something in the order, like changing the billing currency, or you went back/forward between the pages or, there was a connection problem, so you made another try and (as was explained in the first post) any of this makes the Coupon ID field to be emptied.

There is a valid reason for this: Coupons are one-use only. Once used, you can't use them anymore so, the system is protecting you from inserting a Coupon by mistake and have it "burned", that's why it empties itself if anything has changed in the order page.

However you will see a final confirmation page *before* the order is really sent, and that one will repeat the total amount again, so you have a chance to go back, and reinsert the Coupon.

People are buying with the Coupons right now, so we know for sure the systems works.

Your order just arrived without any Coupon inserted, that's the only thing we can see. Maybe, you can try contacting Esellerate support at support@esellerate.net, they might have better informations of WHY your Coupon hasn't been transmitted.

bkircher

• Beta tester
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2009, 02:05:18 am »
I have all sceneries except for LSGG? Does this mean I am not able to use the coupon?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2009, 02:07:38 am »
I have all sceneries except for LSGG? Does this mean I am not able to use the coupon?

I think the promotion description is quite clear on that: you need to have KORD, KJFK, LSGG and KLAS.

However, it might be better in your case, to purchase KFLL, and then get LSGG at 30% discount on it, then to purchase LSGG to get a 20% on KFLL