Author Topic: Unsafe **SOLVED**  (Read 2154 times)

wennerholm

Unsafe **SOLVED**
« on: September 24, 2018, 08:02:53 pm »
Is it unsafe to install GSX L2? Is the "blurry" issue still present? I do not want to destroy my P3D with a filthy addon.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 11:45:27 am by virtuali »

swissdani

Re: Unsafe
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 08:13:05 pm »
I still have the blurry problems yes. My CPU usage goes up to 100% all the time and textures are not loading :(
and yes I did run Live Updater and have the updates installed.

wennerholm

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 08:18:56 pm »
I have uninstall the GSX and will not install before the problem is solved.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 11:45:23 am »
The problem is CONFIRMED to be solved with the latest version by EVERYBODY that had it before:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,18564.msg131848.html#msg131848

swissdani

Re: Unsafe **SOLVED**
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 12:08:32 pm »
Hello Umberto

Thank you for your reply, but I am sorry to say the problem has not been fixed for me. I am running my P3Dv4.3 on Win10 and did the latest update via the Live Updater but the problem is still there. So somehow it's not everybody as you state. I also noticed that my CPU load is up to 100% since I installed GSX2, before I was flying at a comfortable 25 to 35% CPU load. Any ideas?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Unsafe **SOLVED**
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2018, 12:16:19 pm »
Thank you for your reply, but I am sorry to say the problem has not been fixed for me.

You haven't read that last post before yours in that thread, and haven't ready my reply to you, in which I said to try the direct download link which has been posted there, that contains the link to the latest version the Live Update is SUPPOSED to download, unless is blocked by something in your system (firewall or antivirus), that is preventing the Live Update from doing its job.

The last user that posted before you, had exactly the same problem, and he was also absolutely convinced the problem wasn't fixed (it is), but he posted there for the precise reason to report he also fixed his problem by downloading the updated .dll directly.

His Live Update was probably blocked by something.

I'm now closing this thread, because the thread about blurries is that other one, and it doesn't make any sense to open a new one for the same problem, which is confirmed to be solved.