Author Topic: GSX L2 for LAX  (Read 2953 times)

paul_smith_gw

GSX L2 for LAX
« on: September 24, 2018, 04:46:54 pm »
For some reason GSX L2 isn't working for me at LAX. The old jetways still show instead of the SODE jetways. To my understanding there was a update released to make it compatible?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX L2 for LAX
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 12:08:22 pm »
There WILL be an update for KLAX, but it's not out yet. You'll surely see it in the Live Update notification when we'll release it.

paul_smith_gw

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 03:00:23 pm »
There WILL be an update for KLAX, but it's not out yet. You'll surely see it in the Live Update notification when we'll release it.
Understood! I misread an earlier post! Thanks for the response!

simsuper80

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 10:36:58 pm »
what does the LAX update consist of? is it just SODE?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 10:43:02 pm »
what does the LAX update consist of? is it just SODE?

Basically yes, but we also changed all airplane stop markings at all parking stops, with a new texture calibrated to the current GSX strategy of positioning the different airplane types in order to have the preferred exit always in the same place, which should obtain the goal of having your airplane gear always positioned to the right place on the ground, and have all jetways generally working better, since that's the main reason of parking different planes at specific offsets: to have the door in a predictable position the jetway is known to work on.

And, we enabled dynamic shadows in P3D, which were left out in the previous version.