Author Topic: No passengers on Manchester airport  (Read 1457 times)

cuevision

No passengers on Manchester airport
« on: September 23, 2018, 01:51:02 pm »
Hello,

I do not know if this has to do with third party airport. I have arrived on Manchester airport, gate 54. A UK2000 airpoirt. During (de) boarding I see no passengers walking, neither there is a boarding sound from passengers boarding, although the GSX window show boarding in progress.

Any help in this please

Thanks and regards,
Ed

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No passengers on Manchester airport
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 06:22:45 pm »
Check if the parking position has been flagged as not having a bus. Passengers will only come if there's a bus.

cuevision

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 07:40:41 pm »
Hi Umberto,

Thanks again for your fast reply. I have activated the jetway on this position and the main entrancedoor opened. So I assume that this will trigger the passengers to come via the Jetway.

Thanks,
Ed

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 11:47:51 pm »
Thanks again for your fast reply. I have activated the jetway on this position and the main entrancedoor opened. So I assume that this will trigger the passengers to come via the Jetway

Not if the parking position has been flagged as not having a bus, that's why I asked to check if it has.

And, the jetway must be SODE to see passengers. Either replaced with GSX, or provided with the scenery. Passengers won't use default (CTRL+J) jetways.