Author Topic: A BUNCH OF AIRPORT CONFIGURATIONS (100+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL  (Read 410270 times)

justadude

Re: A BUNCH OF AIRPORT CONFIGURATIONS (70+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #780 on: July 12, 2019, 03:01:06 am »
Hello,

thank you for all your hard work. I use many of your configs and they work great.

I am continuing to have trouble with EDDF V2. I am using P3Dv4.5 and while everything seems fine after I followed the instructions, the jetways simply do not show up.

I am not sure what the problem is since all your other configs work flawlessly.

Ps. It is worth mentioning that I can add the jetways manually, but that just adds another ini file and sometimes the jetways are gone again.

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #781 on: July 12, 2019, 07:31:53 pm »
good day Cartayna :)
I need your help
i partially resolved an old and my last problem with gsxl2, the first time i installed gsxl2, addon manager was under program files x86, now i install it on D:\ ... and it s better
the problem now is exclude doesn't function
EGCC manchester like EDDF from your config, i have the new jetway over the static or default jetway
Gsx control panel seems to be good but in the game it s not.
Any advises?
Hi Grandfred, i am not sure i understand at all what is your problem. write me an email and make some captures of the sceneries that do not work. with what you are giving me, i would need a glass ball to find out.! LOL.
yes sorry i prefere speak and write in french...
so i have put a screenshot of what i can see gate 215 at manchester, i have two jetways at the same time, nothing have change since the first time i installed your files until i update GSXL2. Before i don't have the problem and now i have old and new jetways together. The oly case that i have no problem is when the jetway come from sode.
hello, are you sure that you are using this Afcad:GCC_afx_UK2xTRM.BGL?

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #782 on: July 12, 2019, 07:34:02 pm »
Hello,

thank you for all your hard work. I use many of your configs and they work great.

I am continuing to have trouble with EDDF V2. I am using P3Dv4.5 and while everything seems fine after I followed the instructions, the jetways simply do not show up.

Ps. It is worth mentioning that I can add the jetways manually, but that just adds another ini file and sometimes the jetways are gone again.
Hello justadude,...
could you have a look at the gsx .ini file that gsx creates when editing? is in the second line.
Could you compare that name with the one that is in my ini file?
thanks

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #783 on: July 12, 2019, 09:03:53 pm »
*************   WELCOME TO CARTAYNA FILES  *************
Where every friday something new comes to our configuration files!
Hello everybody, summer is here and many of you are going to be in hollidays, so during this next few weeks, Cartayna is going to be focusing on doing a few upgrades of V5 that will not be released on a weekly basis but every once in a while, since they are a huge amount of work!

On top of this I am going to release some small scenery configurations of fun airports such as the one I am releasing today.

During this summer, I will also bring a few extra bonus of dynamic configurations that i am sure you are going to enjoy.

To the point. I love flying in the sim and in the real life. Cant help it. Challenging approaches are what I love the most and some of my favorirte places of the world "challenge-wise" don't have good sceneries. One of them was LYTV Tivat. I was ready to release last week an old version that was left homeless by its not anymore existing SkySHighSim developers and the day prior to my humble release, Digital Design released its radiant LYTV - Tivat with PBR and all p3dv4.5 ready to go.. Of course by then, did not make any sense and threw mine to the garbage, while installing DD's copy, fresh from our friends store www.SimMarket.com, and thanks to them and to www.simflight.de who tyrlessly support this project so you guys can have gsx2 configurations.

The radiant LYTV from DD comes with the option to remove static aircrafts which is something I need to do when i do the group flights to this very challenging runway 14.  For this purpose, Evgeny Baturin from DDesigns has been so so nice as to do for us an Afcad so we can have all parkings available for us. Thanks Evgeny for this, and for this amazing job you have done with this MUST HAVE scenery.

In Vatsim we are also so so lucky to also have professional controllers, and LYTV is also lucky to have VATADRIA (http://www.vatadria.net/) with outstanding controllers such as Mirza Ibrahimovic who in real life teaches soon to come real-life controllers. I must say that he is one of the best I have seen in the sim and in real-life controlling. If you ever have the chance to do a group flight of 4 planes (minimum) to Tivat with rw14 open, and if you are also lucky to land on Mirza's hands, I can guarantee you that you will have a blast.  

Also for those of you that did not see the new post I have made on KLAX, last week i posted this first v5"D" (D for dynlights) that the system to install the files, was in conflict with FSDT updater, since everytime you updated your FSDT products, removed my dynamic lights... for this I have created an installer of both my lybraries and the configurations themself. This comes with some pretty good instrucitions and you are going to be amazed how easy it is to add new Cartayna dyn lights configurations to my folder..just ONE CLICK away..

So this week I here share with you the 2nd Cartayna DynLights that I dedicate to this fanstastic developer with a very simple name, Stanislaw Drzewiecki and one of his masterpieces: EPWA - Varswa Chopin. Hope you enjoy it!

Have a great weekend. All the best!

Javier Iturralde Lind
Cartayna Files

>Scenery Configuraton LIST: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AhTH-vsr5l8bijGh5hJdjZq7yAye

>DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE BUNCH OF CONFIGURATIONS:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhTH-vsr5l8biitZv81ztm0BMXtr

>TUTORIAL IN DETAIL FOR GSX2:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 10:28:02 pm by cartayna »

bhorv67

« Reply #784 on: July 12, 2019, 09:16:47 pm »
Always great work. Thanks for sharing.

If I could request another US airport - KDEN by FlightBeam.

justadude

« Reply #785 on: July 13, 2019, 12:28:17 am »
Hello,

Hello justadude,...
could you have a look at the gsx .ini file that gsx creates when editing? is in the second line.
Could you compare that name with the one that is in my ini file?
thanks

Hi,

So the second line was the culprit. I was able to fix the problem. Nice way to add a second jetway to some of the gates.

Thank you for your help.

grandfred29

« Reply #786 on: July 13, 2019, 07:28:08 am »
good day Cartayna :)
I need your help
i partially resolved an old and my last problem with gsxl2, the first time i installed gsxl2, addon manager was under program files x86, now i install it on D:\ ... and it s better
the problem now is exclude doesn't function
EGCC manchester like EDDF from your config, i have the new jetway over the static or default jetway
Gsx control panel seems to be good but in the game it s not.
Any advises?
Hi Grandfred, i am not sure i understand at all what is your problem. write me an email and make some captures of the sceneries that do not work. with what you are giving me, i would need a glass ball to find out.! LOL.
yes sorry i prefere speak and write in french...
so i have put a screenshot of what i can see gate 215 at manchester, i have two jetways at the same time, nothing have change since the first time i installed your files until i update GSXL2. Before i don't have the problem and now i have old and new jetways together. The oly case that i have no problem is when the jetway come from sode.

Yes  :)

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #787 on: July 13, 2019, 08:23:53 am »
[/quote]
Oook. here is the deal:
1. I have redone the instructions. They were not that good.
2. I did a fresh install of EGCC to make sure that the 4 steps i give in the instructions work to the letter. They do.
3. try now, please download again my egcc folder. delete just to be safe your EGCC scenery (it takes 30secs to install a new one). Follow the 4 steps and you will get this:

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #788 on: July 13, 2019, 08:29:03 am »
Always great work. Thanks for sharing.
If I could request another US airport - KDEN by FlightBeam.
Hello!
I did my first Flightbeam scenery (KSFO) a while ago. To be honest, as I was going through the process of doing it, I realized that this developer makes such a nice jetways that did not make much sense to do a jetway configuration. I have most of his sceneries and went today to KDEN and is so nice.. did not remember it that way, even the dynamic lights are fantastic. What would you want from this scenery done by Cartayna Files? I can only think of adding dockings, pushbacks (the new ones) and vehicles... Are you looking for glass, is this it?
cheers

bhorv67

« Reply #789 on: July 13, 2019, 03:29:12 pm »
yes, pushbacks, and glass would be nice!

grandfred29

« Reply #790 on: July 14, 2019, 10:30:31 am »
Oook. here is the deal:
2. I did a fresh install of EGCC to make sure that the 4 steps i give in the instructions work to the letter. They do.
3. try now, please download again my egcc folder. delete just to be safe your EGCC scenery (it takes 30secs to install a new one). Follow the 4 steps and you will get this:

[/quote]

i ve tried and have always the double jetways, from scenery and yours.

I could exclude the default in deactivate "egccjetwaysmodels.BGL", it s resolve my problem... i can just say i didn't need to do that before the last update GSXL 2.6

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #791 on: July 14, 2019, 10:58:44 am »
Oook. here is the deal:
i ve tried and have always the double jetways, from scenery and yours.
I could exclude the default in deactivate "egccjetwaysmodels.BGL", it s resolve my problem... i can just say i didn't need to do that before the last update GSXL 2.6
[/quote]
hello,
What you are saying (if you are using the same UK2000 EGCC version that i am using -v2.21- ) is scientifically impossible. I am of course operating with gsx v2.6. i could do a video of the steps on installing and prove to you that it works,..
I guarantee you theat there is at least 1 step you are not doing correct or not using the 2.21 version of egcc. Which step? is 90% chance you are not using the afcad on the folder of "no jetways" that comes in the options of EGCC.  there is no miracle scicence in this. Regarding the jets showing or not, in this case, has nothing to do with gsx for it has nothing to do with exclusions. AFTER i installed fresh EGCC 2.21 and saw all was working fine, turned off the exclusions of egcc (.bgl and xml) and the jetways still dont show. Thus has nothing to do with gsx but with the scenery itself. please make sure you are using latest version of uk2000 egcc 2.21 and that you are using the propper Afcad. I insist on the fact that choosing the correct AFcad will yield in you not having jetways, no need to touch any bgl of the scenery files. Trust me.

grandfred29

« Reply #792 on: July 14, 2019, 01:20:13 pm »
I trust you  :)

But as i wrote above it is not specific to uk2000 i had the same problem with AS eddf pro where some default jetway stay after apply your files
I dont know why and where is the problem but as i said, these start when i reinstall gsxL2 outside program files x86
In a mean Time deactivate manually some files do the job

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #793 on: July 14, 2019, 02:15:22 pm »
I trust you  :)
But as i wrote above it is not specific to uk2000 i had the same problem with AS eddf pro where some default jetway stay after apply your files
I dont know why and where is the problem but as i said, these start when i reinstall gsxL2 outside program files x86
In a mean Time deactivate manually some files do the job
that is very odd.. and GSX2 does not need by any mean to be installed in x86 folder.. i have it in D:/P3D/Addon Manager running in gsx2 v2.6. You mentioned EDDF, now EGCC, and you said the other configurations work smooth? this is very very strange. you 100% sure you are running this on uk2000 egcc v2.21?

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #794 on: July 15, 2019, 08:38:11 pm »
yes, pushbacks, and glass would be nice!
we are going to give it a go. looks like in this scenery our jetways will look nice, not as forced as in other Fbeam's.
cheers.