Author Topic: A BUNCH OF AIRPORT CONFIGURATIONS (100+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL  (Read 410299 times)

Ifikratis

Re: A BUNCH OF AIRPORT CONFIGURATIONS (60+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #675 on: May 19, 2019, 09:12:05 pm »
Hello Javier,

Just discovered this thread and thank you so much for your amazing work and contribution !

I have purchased the new Justflight/DigitalDesign LEPA scenery and noticed that the included jetways are not realistic. They are grey in color instead of white in the real airport. Also currently they don't work. It would be amazing if you could make the GSX configuration for this one :D
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 09:25:19 pm by Ifikratis »

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #676 on: May 19, 2019, 09:17:04 pm »
Hello Javier,

Just discovered this thread and thank you so much for your amazing work and contribution !

I have purchased the new Justflight/DigitalDesign LEAL scenery and noticed that the included jetways are not realistic. They are grey in color instead of white in the real airport. Also currently they don't work. It would be amazing if you could make the GSX configuration for this one :D
hi there, there are 2 configurations (v4), one realistic and one not. did you say the metal ones are white in my "METAL" configurations?

Ifikratis

« Reply #677 on: May 19, 2019, 09:25:54 pm »
Hi Javier,

Thank you so much for the quick reply.I made a mistake before, I wrote LEAL instead of LEPA. I am refering to the new LEPA scenery.

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #678 on: May 19, 2019, 09:46:09 pm »
Hi Javier,

Thank you so much for the quick reply.I made a mistake before, I wrote LEAL instead of LEPA. I am refering to the new LEPA scenery.
ohh isee.. so which one did you buy? I assume you are not talking about SimWings. Up until now I only do 1 scenery per airport, specially if the scenery i have originally done is very good such is SimWings. i have seen some pictures of the new one, and i must say the terminal looks very nice, the color of the buildings and the ugly comes of each gate are very realistic. Since I am almost running out of ideas on what to do in Europe, i might make and exception and add it to the list. The realease of the major update is around the corner, lets see if i get rid of the last parts that i am still pending to finnish for the upgrade and thus of the Cartyna V5 and other things I can't disclose yet, and will do it... bear with me though, very very busy days, this is why i have been doing smalls fields lately.
p.s. you are welcome, sorry,loosing my manners

Ifikratis

« Reply #679 on: May 19, 2019, 10:17:04 pm »
Dear Javier,

Of course, no rushing. I understand this is a tedious process. I am glad you are considering to do this one. I have also opened another thread in the GSX forum asking for possibly a new jetway model that would be without the vertical lines. If that would be possible it would be possible for you to also make a much more realistic result.

Beat578

« Reply #680 on: May 21, 2019, 12:56:00 pm »
Hey Beat! you are quite welcome! thanks also to   www.SimMarket.com and www.simflight.de that allows me to do all this amazing sceneries!
Las Vegas? is already available to you, since a couple of weeks ago.
Cheers!
How could I miss that one! Thank you so much!!
Beat578

fakeflyer737

« Reply #681 on: May 22, 2019, 12:25:45 am »
KEWR is screwed up. Look at your install it will look like this. Can anyone help?

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #682 on: May 22, 2019, 09:27:12 pm »
KEWR is screwed up. Look at your install it will look like this. Can anyone help?
Trust me, it works, has been tested by many and is fine. make sure you follow the instructions.
Cheers

fakeflyer737

« Reply #683 on: May 22, 2019, 11:09:27 pm »
Trust me, it works, has been tested by many and is fine. make sure you follow the instructions.
Cheers

No it does not. The jetways work but it screws up the photo-real textures underlying the Airport. You have to edit it with ADE I just dont know how to do it. I've followed the instructions to the letter and installed and reinstalled 3 times now. There was another guy having the same problem and I PM him but he hasnt responded. It isn't working properly for anyone, they just aren't noticing it.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 12:14:57 am by fakeflyer737 »

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #684 on: May 23, 2019, 08:01:01 am »
Cheers
No it does not. The jetways work but it screws up the photo-real textures underlying the Airport. You have to edit it with ADE I just dont know how to do it. I've followed the instructions to the letter and installed and reinstalled 3 times now. There was another guy having the same problem and I PM him but he hasnt responded. It isn't working properly for anyone, they just aren't noticing it.
I am sorry to say, you don't know what you are talking about. That they do not notice that? LOL doubt they are blind not to do so.
1. the first user (PSOLK) that reported the issue fixed the problem and he had suspitions that this to do with his AI planes. Not sure it did.
2. This aiport has been worked with several users to test, after installing the gsx configuration, a new light configuration. I have seen their airports in captures and they were 100% ok. (User name Swordfish).
3. Is 100% ok on mine.
4. Ask Psolk user, he had this problem and solved it http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19008.msg141682.html#msg141682.

But most of all, what you are reporting is a SCENERY problem, not a GSX problem. I dont give support to sceneries themselves, you can contact Drzewiecki on their forum and report the problem at http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/index.php. (i have enough with giving free support for a free configuration)

Here is a page where you can go and get this and other gsx configurations: www.inibuilds.com. If you dont like this ones, go there for another that might suit you better.

J

Gabe777

« Reply #685 on: May 23, 2019, 04:10:20 pm »
Where are these configurations ??????????????

Your link simply doesn't go anywhere I'm afraid.

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #686 on: May 23, 2019, 04:26:13 pm »
Where are these configurations ??????????????

Your link simply doesn't go anywhere I'm afraid.
dont be afraid, after all it has worked 10ths of thousands of times.
are you talking bout the configuratinos i assume: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhTH-vsr5l8biitZv81ztm0BMXtr
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 04:38:32 pm by cartayna »

cartayna

• Beta tester
A BUNCH OF CONFIGURATIONS AIRPORTS (70+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #687 on: May 24, 2019, 08:12:23 am »
**********************  LIKE EVERY FRIDAY, NEW CONFIGURATIONS ON CARTAYNA FILES *********************
Hello everybody!

Our friends from  www.SimMarket.com and www.simflight.de bring us this week another small concurred aiport used during weekdays in Vatsim and concurred with traffic that makes it fun to fly to. Developed by this very neat developer FSDG EDDW - Bremen.  Made in v4. You can finde this scenery at https://secure.simmarket.com/fsdg-bremen-p3d4.phtml

Have a great weekend. All the best!

Javier Iturralde Lind
Cartayna Files

>Scenery Configuraton LIST: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AhTH-vsr5l8bijGh5hJdjZq7yAye

>DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE BUNCH OF CONFIGURATIONS:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhTH-vsr5l8biitZv81ztm0BMXtr

>TUTORIAL IN DETAIL FOR GSX2:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 03:19:02 pm by cartayna »

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #688 on: May 24, 2019, 09:57:05 am »
Dear Javier,

Of course, no rushing. I understand this is a tedious process. I am glad you are considering to do this one. I have also opened another thread in the GSX forum asking for possibly a new jetway model that would be without the vertical lines. If that would be possible it would be possible for you to also make a much more realistic result.
Next friday is your lucky day. New LEPA will be available in Cartayna Files.
Cheers

Ifikratis

« Reply #689 on: May 25, 2019, 12:44:38 am »
Next friday is your lucky day. New LEPA will be available in Cartayna Files.
Cheers

Dear Javier,

Thank you so much for your amazing work. This will be very much appreciated personally and from all the GSX community for sure! Thank you for your time and so kind respond to my wish :)