Author Topic: A BUNCH OF AIRPORT CONFIGURATIONS (100+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL  (Read 414489 times)

oskar11

Re: A BUNCH OF AIRPORT CONFIGURATIONS (60+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #660 on: May 09, 2019, 08:16:35 am »
Hi cartayna,
thank you for this information. So I can use the fictional glass version (with all included) or I can do a mixed version with metal on the new terminal and glass jetways on the old terminal.
Sounds good as a solution for me thanks.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 08:51:33 am by oskar11 »

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #661 on: May 09, 2019, 09:16:53 am »
Hi cartayna,
thank you for this information. So I can use the fictional glass version (with all included) or I can do a mixed version with metal on the new terminal and glass jetways on the old terminal.
Sounds good as a solution for me thanks.
yeap. if you want to do a mixed version and you are not familiar with the editting of GSX, you can always edit the GLASS and METAL (with the text editor) and place in the gate of the metal version the glass jetways that you would like to have in the metal. (just make sure you remove all the info of the metal version that you want to replace)
cheers

cartayna

• Beta tester
A BUNCH OF CONFIGURATIONS AIRPORTS (60+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #662 on: May 10, 2019, 02:19:23 pm »
**********************  LIKE EVERY FRIDAY, NEW CONFIGURATIONS ON CARTAYNA FILES *********************Hello everybody!

Our good friends  www.SimMarket.com and www.simflight.de bring us this week this small german airport EDDC - Dresden by Justim.  Made in v4. https://secure.simmarket.com/justsim-dresden-airport-eddc-fsx-p3d.phtml

Also, users of MMUN - Cancun BY FSSim Studios, know there has been an update of this scenery to version 1.2. New Afcad and instruction is available in my folder.  If you had previous configuration installed, you just need to remove my Afcad (MMUN_ADEP4_GSX.BGL) from the scenery folder and place the new one instead. Also new GSX ini files with this new AFcad name in it.

There is plenty of new stuff comming in the next weeks in GSX Level 2 and Cartayna files.. the new GSX Level 2 update is close and also a new project that I believe will bring a lot of exciting configurations to add value to some of the amzaing sceneries in our sim world.

All the best!

Javier Iturralde Lind
Cartayna Files

>Scenery Configuraton LIST: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AhTH-vsr5l8bijGh5hJdjZq7yAye

>DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE BUNCH OF CONFIGURATIONS:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhTH-vsr5l8biitZv81ztm0BMXtr

>TUTORIAL IN DETAIL FOR GSX2:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 07:53:18 pm by cartayna »

oskar11

« Reply #663 on: May 10, 2019, 06:33:51 pm »
But EDDC is already available from Justsim?

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #664 on: May 10, 2019, 07:52:55 pm »
But EDDC is already available from Justsim?
But of course. And you will always find the link on where to purchase it on my pdf instructions, pressing on the SimMarket icon at the bottom of the page, directs you to the scenery purchasing page. Also here: https://secure.simmarket.com/justsim-dresden-airport-eddc-fsx-p3d.phtml

oskar11

« Reply #665 on: May 10, 2019, 10:25:56 pm »
Ah ok

oskar11

« Reply #666 on: May 11, 2019, 01:17:19 pm »
Hi,
do you plan GSX2 jetways for "RFSCENERYBUILDING - LICC CATANIA-FONTANAROSSA P3Dv4". Because the jetways in the scenery are only static  :(

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #667 on: May 11, 2019, 02:14:55 pm »
Hi,
do you plan GSX2 jetways for "RFSCENERYBUILDING - LICC CATANIA-FONTANAROSSA P3Dv4". Because the jetways in the scenery are only static  :(
unfortunatelly not. that scenery needs to be modified and if i did, i could not share the product with you. is a similar case as EDDF's fixed jetways. You can indeed remove them editing the bgl's, but sharing the result, would be a breach of the copyright.
sorry.

oskar11

« Reply #668 on: May 11, 2019, 04:24:09 pm »
Ok thanks, may be you can do it privat for me ;)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 06:41:55 pm by oskar11 »

oskar11

« Reply #669 on: May 13, 2019, 04:42:49 pm »
Me again, have you already done LFPG from Taxi2Gate?

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #670 on: May 13, 2019, 06:08:02 pm »
Ok thanks, may be you can do it privat for me ;)
impossible. illegal is between us too,.. sorry. sharing bgl files is as illegal as sharing scneries.

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #671 on: May 13, 2019, 06:09:08 pm »
Me again, have you already done LFPG from Taxi2Gate?
have it mostly done. stopped when i saw a brand new LFPG is coming soon.
Besides our gsx gates look pretty bad in that scenery due to the complexity of the places that the jetways go.

cartayna

• Beta tester
**********************  LIKE EVERY FRIDAY, NEW CONFIGURATIONS ON CARTAYNA FILES *********************Hello everybody!

Thanks to   www.SimMarket.com and www.simflight.de I bring us this week a small but very active Airport of the area of Milan, that was released a few months ago LIME - Bergamo by Aerosoft.  Made in v4. https://secure.simmarket.com/aerosoft-bergamo-professional-p3d4.phtml

There is plenty being done at this time to get ready to go in Cartayna Files for the close to come major update in GSX Level 2 and I must say, Umberto has done an amazing job. That is about all I am going to say as to not spoil the surprise to anyone (and also because I am not aloud).. you are going to LOVE IT.  One thing that I am not so happy about (nothing to do with GSX) is the terrible update that has been done in P3DV4.5.. and its even worse fix recently released this week.. Unfortunately, until they dont fix the huge effect on frames, the other project that I was about to release in which I have been working with a great developer, has come to a hault, and we were 1 week away to release it. Sad. I hope the guys from P3d find a solution to this last update. Will keep you posted as soon as this is changed.

Just so you know, our weekly event in LEMD on wednesdays, where in collaboration with SimWings we are giving a free LEMD - Madrid Barajas Scenery, has 3 more weeks to go, I will personally handout delivery in this Full ATC event (Wed 18-20Z) and your clearence in LEMD_DEL. I would love to see you guys there.

Have a great weekend. All the best!

Javier Iturralde Lind
Cartayna Files

>Scenery Configuraton LIST: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AhTH-vsr5l8bijGh5hJdjZq7yAye

>DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE BUNCH OF CONFIGURATIONS:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhTH-vsr5l8biitZv81ztm0BMXtr

>TUTORIAL IN DETAIL FOR GSX2:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 09:36:03 am by cartayna »

Beat578

« Reply #673 on: May 17, 2019, 08:35:26 pm »
I love your files, thank you so much for the hard work going into them.
Of course I hope for the new Las Vegas File for the scenery from FlyTampa...

Have a great Weekend!
Cheers
Beat
Beat578

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #674 on: May 17, 2019, 08:53:01 pm »
I love your files, thank you so much for the hard work going into them.
Of course I hope for the new Las Vegas File for the scenery from FlyTampa...
Have a great Weekend!
Cheers
Beat
Hey Beat! you are quite welcome! thanks also to   www.SimMarket.com and www.simflight.de that allows me to do all this amazing sceneries!
Las Vegas? is already available to you, since a couple of weeks ago.
Cheers!