Author Topic: A BUNCH OF AIRPORT CONFIGURATIONS (100+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL  (Read 410377 times)

cartayna

• Beta tester
Re: A BUNCH OF AIRPORT CONFIGURATIONS (60+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #630 on: April 28, 2019, 12:02:33 pm »
hi javier,
quick question, is there something wrong on EHAMs H-pier? I have a docking system (that shows STOP way too early) AND a marshaller, who stands a little unfortunate behind the tow truck....
messed up on my end?
BR
Stu
EHAM REDONE
Hi disco, Stu, and all of you that have been having problems with EHAM. There is an update of the v3 file for this airport. There has been going on a lot of problems with FT with this scenery. First of all, they screwed up the installer and many of us did not have the default dockings working due to a faulty installer. Then they have been playing with the AFCAD, resulting in some of us having differen scneries, or the actual placing of the objects in the sceneries. In otherwords, a mess.
So this is the deal. If you want to have my file working, REQUIRES that you uninstall EHAM and reinstall. The libraries and other issues will change in your FT EHAM. The installer (that draws online files from their server to be installed in your libraries) will install new updated files from FT. I believe this has to do with all the major work that FT is doing on major airports such as the Canadian airports that have been released, Vegas, .. etc Now they are working on Athens and many other stuff.
I will not do any updates in EHAM, such as limiting the pushbacks to only the direction that is offered in real life. i leave them all as they are until they redo EHAM, which I am sure that is on their roadmap. I very much doubt they redo Athens and not EHAM. In any case, now everything should look fine. Maybe in the future i will do a v4 or even a v5 (this new v5 will start to be release once the update comes.. it looks like is going to be a huge job...). But for now this works. If you guys see any issue, please let me know.
Cheers.

yvesamuel

« Reply #631 on: April 28, 2019, 07:20:05 pm »
Hi,

I had an email exchange with Martin, and he told me that EHAM will be updated after the release of KLAS, as Emilios is the author of both airports.
KLAS is released, so I think it will not be so long...

Regards frm ELLX
Yves

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #632 on: April 28, 2019, 07:22:03 pm »
Hi,
I had an email exchange with Martin, and he told me that EHAM will be updated after the release of KLAS, as Emilios is the author of both airports.
KLAS is released, so I think it will not be so long...
Regards frm ELLX
Yves
Excellent.

fakeflyer737

« Reply #633 on: April 29, 2019, 03:04:30 am »
On KEWR it covers all of the photo real areas with what looks like cement?

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #634 on: April 29, 2019, 09:15:57 am »
hey FF737, what do you mean,  don't understand your question.
cheers

callegro

« Reply #635 on: April 29, 2019, 10:56:47 pm »
Any chance of AAL or AAR by Vidan designs?

Thanks!

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #636 on: April 29, 2019, 11:57:24 pm »
Any chance of AAL or AAR by Vidan designs?
Thanks!
hi there!
nope, i only do airports that have jetways.
Maybe in the future in a new project that is starting, i will do something in those airports, but nothing related to ground vehicles or jetways.
cheers

fakeflyer737

« Reply #637 on: April 30, 2019, 11:13:18 pm »
cheers

If you look on the previous page of the forum there are two pics of KEWR.

When I apply your GSX config all of my photo real areas around KEWR looks like that first picture...covered in cement.

disco79stu

« Reply #638 on: May 01, 2019, 09:49:47 pm »
hi javier,
quick question, is there something wrong on EHAMs H-pier? I have a docking system (that shows STOP way too early) AND a marshaller, who stands a little unfortunate behind the tow truck....
messed up on my end?
BR
Stu
EHAM REDONE
Hi disco, Stu, and all of you that have been having problems with EHAM. There is an update of the v3 file for this airport. There has been going on a lot of problems with FT with this scenery. First of all, they screwed up the installer and many of us did not have the default dockings working due to a faulty installer. Then they have been playing with the AFCAD, resulting in some of us having differen scneries, or the actual placing of the objects in the sceneries. In otherwords, a mess.
So this is the deal. If you want to have my file working, REQUIRES that you uninstall EHAM and reinstall. The libraries and other issues will change in your FT EHAM. The installer (that draws online files from their server to be installed in your libraries) will install new updated files from FT. I believe this has to do with all the major work that FT is doing on major airports such as the Canadian airports that have been released, Vegas, .. etc Now they are working on Athens and many other stuff.
I will not do any updates in EHAM, such as limiting the pushbacks to only the direction that is offered in real life. i leave them all as they are until they redo EHAM, which I am sure that is on their roadmap. I very much doubt they redo Athens and not EHAM. In any case, now everything should look fine. Maybe in the future i will do a v4 or even a v5 (this new v5 will start to be release once the update comes.. it looks like is going to be a huge job...). But for now this works. If you guys see any issue, please let me know.
Cheers.

Thanks Javier, awesome news. I will try un- and reinstalling it and your new file later tonight....
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 11:05:55 am by disco79stu »

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #639 on: May 01, 2019, 10:28:51 pm »
cheers
When I apply your GSX config all of my photo real areas around KEWR looks like that first picture...covered in cement.
could you send a message to Psolk that placed the pictures? he is the one that had the problem and it had to do with another aadon.. he will be able to help you with the solution he found.
cheers

disco79stu

« Reply #640 on: May 03, 2019, 11:18:07 am »
I can report my initial problem with EHAM is solved, gates at pier H work perfectly now. Thanks!

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #641 on: May 03, 2019, 11:27:54 am »
I can report my initial problem with EHAM is solved, gates at pier H work perfectly now. Thanks!
That makes me so happy!
cheers mate.
Javier

cartayna

• Beta tester
**********************  LIKE EVERY FRIDAY, NEW CONFIGURATIONS ON CARTAYNA FILES *********************Hello everybody!

Our good friends this week www.SimMarket.com and www.simflight.de bring us this diamond, as it happened with LFPO of JSD, i was left speechless with the amazing result of this new KLAS - Las Vegas by FlyTampa.  The PBR textures and the endless effects to choose from witihin their famous configurator, that allows you to choose between the classics and some awesome new textures and dynamic light effects turning the airport and the crazy Vegas into a show.  You will have to choose between them since if you check them all, you might run out of frames.  The dynamic lights within some of the well detailed terminals give a sense of reality effect not seen by me till today. Reflections on the ground, metal stairs, water textures on the ground, etc. makes this scenery a must have in your library.  Exciting times are brought to us by this giant, Fly Tampa. Month after month they keep on bringing surprises as they have been brought to us with their outstanding overhaul of Toronto and Montreal. This v4 configuration has been quite an job as it has tons of parkings with jetways (109!), and tons without, totalling 277 Parking spots!

ALSO AGAIN: Thanks to all of you that flew to Madrid (LEMD) in our past Wednesday Full ATC event. The winner of the free scenery of Sim Wings LEMD has been James O'Dowd flying an Shannock Airliner.   Don't forget that next week again, and for 4 more consecutive weeks, we will be giving away 1 FREE COPY of LEMD - Barajas by SimWings! thanks to the generosity of Sim Wings who have developed on of the best sceneries that have been developed so far for P3DV4/FSX .  I will personally hand out to the winner the scenery in the LEMD_DEL station, where I will be giving you all that you wish clearance, and a chance to win this amazing scenery. So see you all in our FULL ATC EVERY WEDNESDAY from 1800-2000 zulu time.  We will have an automatic chrono that will randomly stop at a certain point. The pilot that contacts Tower position after the random alarm rings will be the winner. Again, thanks Sim Wings to support this kind of events, that makes flying even a more exciting experience! (Needless to say, that Cartayna Files has a good GSX2 configuration for this airport!)

2 major news: FIRST. Next week, when I will bring you the BIG NEWS, KLAS from FlyTampa has just been released, cant wait to get my hands dirty with such a big airport! And LAST BUT NOT LEAST, OF COURSE the big news that you all might have hear about, the major update of GSX Level 2 is comming soon!
Neat, huh?

All the best!

Javier Iturralde Lind
Cartayna Files

>Scenery Configuraton LIST: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AhTH-vsr5l8bijGh5hJdjZq7yAye

>DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE BUNCH OF CONFIGURATIONS:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhTH-vsr5l8biitZv81ztm0BMXtr

>TUTORIAL IN DETAIL FOR GSX2:

fakeflyer737

« Reply #643 on: May 03, 2019, 07:20:17 pm »
cheers
could you send a message to Psolk that placed the pictures? he is the one that had the problem and it had to do with another aadon.. he will be able to help you with the solution he found.
cheers

I sent him a message, no reply

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #644 on: May 04, 2019, 11:43:16 am »
I sent him a message, no reply
Sorry to hear, it had something to do i believe with his AI planes addon.