Author Topic: A BUNCH OF AIRPORT CONFIGURATIONS (100+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL  (Read 410235 times)

cartayna

• Beta tester
Re: A BUNCH OF AIRPORT CONFIGURATIONS (60+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #585 on: April 08, 2019, 01:45:02 am »
Hallo Cartayna,

unfortunately, I have problems with GSX L2 on some airports. In EDDM, LEMA, LOWW, EGKK and LSZH.
The problem is that I'm in final flight just before landing the P3Dv4.4 for a short time does not continue. then a clean landing is very difficult possible. This problem is not on the other airfields. I think GSX loads at this time the objects.

Maybe there is a problem solution. ::)

I use almost all your configuration files .
EDDM is my home base that should work.
If I deactivate the GSX files again for EDDM, LOWW, EGKK, LSZH there are no problems on the approach.

Thanks Frank

Hallo cartayna

I  found  the  problem.
I    use  to  fly  the  tool  fiberframe  fftf.
My  settings  for  landing  is  below  5000 feet  (fiberframtimefraction ) 0.01
This  is for  gsx2  at some  airports  to  less.
When  i take  my setting  to  0.10 all Work perfect  on  my  final.
Whith  0.01 p3d  have problems  with  loading  the  textures.

I am  happy  to found  a solution  to  use  all  your  perfect  working  files.

Greatings  Form eddm
Frank

I Foundati

That is so great to hear!
Enjoy the files! ;)
cheers
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 01:05:22 am by cartayna »

disco79stu

« Reply #586 on: April 11, 2019, 09:51:00 pm »
hi javier,

quick question, is there something wrong on EHAMs H-pier? I have a docking system (that shows STOP way too early) AND a marshaller, who stands a little unfortunate behind the tow truck....

messed up on my end?

BR
Stu

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #587 on: April 12, 2019, 12:59:07 am »
hi javier,
quick question, is there something wrong on EHAMs H-pier? I have a docking system (that shows STOP way too early) AND a marshaller, who stands a little unfortunate behind the tow truck....
messed up on my end?
BR
Stu
Hi Stu,
thanks for reporting this. Andres will check it 2morrow first thing in the morning and if we see the same, i will notify you so you can download the new configuration with those issues solved.
cheers.

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #588 on: April 12, 2019, 01:04:09 am »
I have a quick question Javier.  I am looking at KDFW, which is a major hub for American Airlines. I have updated the parking codes in GSX but I have Ultimate Traffic Live putting international planes at the wrong gates. I also have American Airlines 'heavy' parked at a gate that doesn't support it.
Do I need to update the AFCAD file to correct the gates these aircrafts should actually go to? I'm not sure I can control this via GSX or not.
hello there! i am no expert in UTL, as a matter of fact never used it. but i can guarantee you it will never get the changes you have made in gsx airline codes, from gsx. They are 2 different addons that are not connected. They both nurture from the AFCAD, so yeap, you will need to change that in the AFCAD. is even easier than with GSX. Use the Airport design editor from ScruffyDuck (http://www.scruffyduck.org/downloads/4584110854) you can find several tutorials in youtube.
Cheers.

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #589 on: April 12, 2019, 01:10:04 am »
Thank you so much for all your custom configurations!  I am completely new to GSX2.  Just bought it yesterday, and found out very quickly that it is quite complicated; not at all like so many other add-ons.  But I am fairly certain I can figure things out.
Do you have plans to add more U.S. cities.  I live in a small town, Pensacola, FL.  Regional airport here though.  Pete
Hello Pete!
Sorry for my delayed response. 4sure I am. As a matter of fact today friday, i publish 2 scneries, of which one is a US. KDCA from DRZEWIECKI DESIGN (v1.3). I dont know about Pensacola though, but i do see is a pretty nice size scenery to start experimenting.!! feel free to visit my tutorials, that will give you good tips on how to do a nice job in your home town airport.
Cheers!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 01:27:11 am by cartayna »

cartayna

• Beta tester
Re: A BUNCH OF CONFIGURATIONS AIRPORTS (60+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #590 on: April 12, 2019, 04:04:57 pm »
**********************  LIKE EVERY FRIDAY, NEW CONFIGURATIONS ON CARTAYNA FILES *********************Hello everybody!

Today I bring you 2 great scneries instead of one:

FIRST: Aaand thanks AGAIN! to our loyal friends who started this project since day one, www.SimMarket.com and www.simflight.de, a recently published for the first time in simworld sceneries for P3DV4, LTBS - Dalamán (Turkey) by JustSim. Nice textures, ground and terminal, nice night lighting and perfect match for our GSX2.

SECOND: Another awesome scenery from DRZEWIECKI DESIGN: KDCA  (from the WASHINGTON X pack). This scenery is probably one of the best there is in which you can take off and do an awesome VFR flight to do a little bit of great sightseing, where you will be amazed by with the scenery of Washington DC, full of realism and amazing objects all around.  Thanks again DD for your generous contribuition with this another scenery to add now to our Cartayna Files.  

ALSO: Thanks to all of you that flew to Madrid (LEMD) in our past Wednesday Full ATC event. The winner of the free scenery of Sim Wings LEMD has been Anibal Issik, all the way from Argentina.  Don't forget that next week again, and for 7 more consecutive weeks, we will be giving away 1 FREE COPY of LEMD - Barajas by SimWings! thanks to the generosity of Sim Wings who have developed on of the best sceneries that have been developed so far for P3DV4/FSX .  I will personally hand out to the winner the scenery in the LEMD_DEL station, where I will be giving you all that you wish clearance, and a chance to win this amazing scenery. So see you all in our FULL ATC EVERY WEDNESDAY from 1800-2000 zulu time.  We will have an automatic chrono that will randomly stop at a certain point. The pilot that contacts Tower position after the random alarm rings will be the winner. Again, thanks Sim Wings to support this kind of events, that makes flying even a more exciting experience! (Needless to say, that Cartayna Files has a good GSX2 configuration for this airport!)

Have a great weekend flying and testing this awesome sceneries, and see you next week!

All the best!

Javier Iturralde Lind
Cartayna Files

>Scenery Configuraton LIST: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AhTH-vsr5l8bijGh5hJdjZq7yAye

>DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE BUNCH OF CONFIGURATIONS:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhTH-vsr5l8biitZv81ztm0BMXtr
[/url]
>TUTORIAL IN DETAIL FOR GSX2:

« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 04:17:45 pm by cartayna »

Rafal

« Reply #591 on: April 12, 2019, 10:12:05 pm »
!Hola, Javier!

As always, thanks a lot for all your hard work.

I have just downloaded your latest GSX2 pack to install Dalaman files.
I have a few remarks and doubts though:
1. In the PFD doc you write about three possible jetway ini options to choose: metal, glass, and FlyTampa ones (?),  but in the zip I downloaded there is only the metal one (ltbs-cartayna-V4METAL.ini)?
2. In the above doc you path the Justsim_LTBS_Stands.xml into Drzewiecki Design's SDX folder. I guess it's just a typo?
3. In SODE\SimObject there is a folder called 'JustSim_LTBS_Jetways'. Should I leave it? Usually jetway folders were backed up/removed.

Thanks a lot again.
Enjoy your weekend!
i7 7700k 4.2GHz, GTX 1080Ti, Asus MAXIMUS 9 FORMULA, 32 GB RAM DDR4, WD40EFRX 4TB, SSD 850 EVO 1TB, SSD 850 EVO 250GB, LG 34UM68-P 34" ultrawide monitor, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, MSFS2020

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #592 on: April 12, 2019, 11:12:03 pm »
!Hola, Javier!

As always, thanks a lot for all your hard work.

I have just downloaded your latest GSX2 pack to install Dalaman files.
I have a few remarks and doubts though:
1. In the PFD doc you write about three possible jetway ini options to choose: metal, glass, and FlyTampa ones (?),  but in the zip I downloaded there is only the metal one (ltbs-cartayna-V4METAL.ini)?
2. In the above doc you path the Justsim_LTBS_Stands.xml into Drzewiecki Design's SDX folder. I guess it's just a typo?
3. In SODE\SimObject there is a folder called 'JustSim_LTBS_Jetways'. Should I leave it? Usually jetway folders were backed up/removed.

Thanks a lot again.
Enjoy your weekend!
Hola Rafa!
Thanks a lot for alerting me on this stupid mistakes i have made on the instructions page. 1 and 2 have been corrected. forget about the flytampa issue. I ment the default jetways. i will use that word in the future as to not make mistakes again....;)
Regarding the Sode, what activates and makes the default sode jetways show up and work is the .xml. The other (SimObjetcs) is just the jetways themselves with liveries or details included. i used to say in other instructions to delete it as to not collect to many things in your disc that you dont use, but later i saw that if you wanted to change your mind and use my config with de defaul jetwauys, you could not even if you reverse option 3.  So leave them there, they do not take so much space after all. Sorry for this changes in historic procedures, but i myself have also been learning from scratch all this...
It has been some crazy days, plus doing 2 sceneries and a new project that i have been working for some weeks now, that i might be able to bring to you guys in the very near future.
Same to you and safe flights!!
Cheers mate.
Javier.

Swordfish

« Reply #593 on: April 14, 2019, 06:02:52 pm »
Hello Javier,

Sorry bothering you, but I believe I messed up something at EHAM. For some reason I don't have any parking systems mounted at the gates anymore. Jetways are normally functional. Reinstalling your ini file and restarting Couatl/rebuild airport cache doesn't bring them back either.
Opening the "customize airport positions" menu it says "no parking system" at the parking system option.
Am I getting crazy? I'm very very sure I had a parking system at EHAM
Do you maybe have an idee what went wrong or what I should do?
Thanks a lot and have a great day!

Björn

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #594 on: April 14, 2019, 07:28:46 pm »
Hello Javier,

Sorry bothering you, but I believe I messed up something at EHAM. For some reason I don't have any parking systems mounted at the gates anymore. Jetways are normally functional. Reinstalling your ini file and restarting Couatl/rebuild airport cache doesn't bring them back either.
Opening the "customize airport positions" menu it says "no parking system" at the parking system option.

Björn
heeeelo. cant say right now. thanks to our good friends at p3d and its shitty v4.5 i am out of order. i have to reinstall everything (notv4.5 of course) and i will be out of order for a few days ... but from what i can remember EHAM i did not place any dockings for it has its own. i left a few marshalls by mistake on certain gates that i still have to fix when i am back alive.  For you to have the dockings (FT) you need to go to the FT's configurator and activate the option.
cheers.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 07:30:29 pm by cartayna »

Swordfish

Hello Javier,

Björn
heeeelo. cant say right now. thanks to our good friends at p3d and its shitty v4.5 i am out of order. i have to reinstall everything (notv4.5 of course) and i will be out of order for a few days ... but from what i can remember EHAM i did not place any dockings for it has its own. i left a few marshalls by mistake on certain gates that i still have to fix when i am back alive.  For you to have the dockings (FT) you need to go to the FT's configurator and activate the option.
cheers.
Oh man, sorry to hear that. It's always "very funny" installing everything over again. Good luck with that!
Thank you anyway for giving me some info, I'll check with the FT configuration.

abranpuko

« Reply #596 on: April 14, 2019, 10:01:06 pm »
hello! first of all : THANKS for all your great work!
i would like to know if its possible that all the ai planes can be docked. i mean: auto dock. before, i could have auto-dock with them because i had sode. Is it possible that now is with your changes?
thanks and sorry for my english.

abraham

Rafal

« Reply #597 on: April 14, 2019, 11:27:10 pm »
1 and 2 have been corrected

!Hola, Javier!

I have downloaded the corrected LTBS version, but there still seems to be only the metal option to choose.
Could you have a look once you find some time?

!Gracias!
i7 7700k 4.2GHz, GTX 1080Ti, Asus MAXIMUS 9 FORMULA, 32 GB RAM DDR4, WD40EFRX 4TB, SSD 850 EVO 1TB, SSD 850 EVO 250GB, LG 34UM68-P 34" ultrawide monitor, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, MSFS2020

disco79stu

« Reply #598 on: April 15, 2019, 11:28:36 am »
Hi Stu,
thanks for reporting this. Andres will check it 2morrow first thing in the morning and if we see the same, i will notify you so you can download the new configuration with those issues solved.
cheers.

Any news on this?

abranpuko

« Reply #599 on: April 15, 2019, 09:39:01 pm »
Hola que tal? he escrito un mensaje hace poco pero no sé si me he explicado bien en ingles.
Mi problema es que cuando instalo las jetways de cartanya, los aviones de trafico aéreo (ai planes) ,que utilizo mediante psxseecnotrafic, no tiene un auto-dock de sus jetways. mi pregunta es:
existe alguna manera de que el trafico aereo artificial pueda tener un AUTO-DOCK con tus geniales diseños?

GRACIAS!

Hello, what's up? I have written a message recently but I do not know if I have explained myself well in English.
My problem is that when I install your jetways, air traffic planes (ai plans), which I use via psxseecontrafic, do not have a self-dock of their jetways. my question is:
Is there any way that artificial air traffic can have an AUTO-DOCK, with your great designs?

THANK YOU!