Author Topic: A BUNCH OF AIRPORT CONFIGURATIONS (100+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL  (Read 410606 times)

cartayna

• Beta tester
Re: A BUNCH OF AIRPORT CONFIGURATIONS (50+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #540 on: March 21, 2019, 12:41:12 am »
Hi Javier,

Just found a little problem : many gates are N ° 10....

Yves

I had the same problem ...
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,20037.0.html
Never solved :(
Is a very strange bug. I have never seen it before. GSX sometimes plays dirty tricks that no one really knows how to replicate and solve. I had to change the colors of the jetway numbers in the surprise I bring friday, since for some odd reason a combination of grey and red, made the jetway numbering go crazy. Happened before? probably not.
In the case of KEWR if any of u have the same problem as Yves with the A10's showing in certain B terminal, have no option but entering those very few gate numbers by hand in the configurator. Cant imagine another way to solve it.

Cheers guys, and see you friday.. have a good week.

cartayna

• Beta tester
Re: A BUNCH OF CONFIGURATIONS AIRPORTS (60+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #541 on: March 21, 2019, 11:53:22 pm »
**********************  LIKE EVERY FRIDAY, NEW CONFIGURATIONS ON CARTAYNA FILES *********************Hello everybody!

Being today the day to celebrate our 60th scenery, I could not think of a better way to celebrate but by bringing you the great news of yet another brilliant developer joining the support of Cartayna files: Drzewiecki Designs. And to do this, we honour Stanislaw and his great group of brilliant developers with one if his bests pieces of work: Seattle X. I know this is going to make some of you happy, after requesting this configuration for some time. KSEA is one of the classics in the sim world and also one of the largest, with tons of jetways that you will enjoy now in Cartayna v4 format. Yeap! glass+metal, perfect pushbacks using the "facing to..." real life format.

Thanks Stanislaw, for joining us and making your customers happy about this. I have tried to do my best and tried as best as I could to leave up to the high standards of this amazing scenery, and the lovers of KSEA's expectations, which might be very high... (other Drzewiecki's that I don't have in my list will follow along the current year, but for now we have: KJFK,EPWA,KEWR, KSEA)
I must say I was totally ignorant of the history of this developer that has been doing this for over 15 years! Leaded by Stanislaw Drzewiecki, since 2003 has been designing some of the finest and largest airports of the world.   Sitting in the cabin of terminal B, at sunset, while the sun sits on top of the snowy mountains of Mount Rainier makes this scenery one of the most inspiring you can find, and if you are lucky enough to have Seattle City X, a VFR flight out of KSEA is amazing. Hope you enjoy it for it has been one of the most thoroughly worked files I have made to this date.

Also, I bring you today thanks to our loyal friends who started this project almost since day one, www.SimMarket.com and www.simflight.de our promised ULLI - St. Petersburg X by Digital Design. There is a part of the terminal that I find quite special, with the peculiar architecture with its golden/glass structures in terminal 1. The hard winter textures are impeccable. At nice is ok, but at daytime, textures are outstanding (Ground, glass, metal, you name it).

Have a great weekend flying and testing this awesome sceneries, and see you next week!

All the best!

Javier Iturralde Lind
Cartayna Files

>Scenery Configuraton LIST: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AhTH-vsr5l8bijGh5hJdjZq7yAye

>DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE BUNCH OF CONFIGURATIONS: https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AEmfgbb1aaFbEmI&id=1B5FE62BFBFAC714%211323&cid=1B5FE62BFBFAC714

>TUTORIAL IN DETAIL FOR GSX2:

« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 11:33:23 pm by cartayna »

yvesamuel

« Reply #542 on: March 22, 2019, 04:48:24 pm »
Hi Javier,

Thank's, but I have no MS account, so I cannot download the files.
Try perhaps https://hubic.com/fr/ it's free, and does not seem to need an account.
Amazon gives also 5Go of free space.
Here is a link https://www.cloud-gratuit.com/

Good evening
Yves

yvesamuel

« Reply #543 on: March 22, 2019, 06:51:21 pm »
I did not create a account, and do not want to have an MS account. They fare too much curius!

Yves

yvesamuel

« Reply #544 on: March 22, 2019, 07:27:11 pm »
As  you are connected, MS collects everything in your PC!

cartayna

• Beta tester
Re: A BUNCH OF AIRPORT CONFIGURATIONS (60+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #545 on: March 22, 2019, 07:31:50 pm »
As  you are connected, MS collects everything in your PC!
ohh curious! i see, well i can't say anything about that. i doubt you have to install onedrive in your pc. you can create an account and log wia web, which is what you do if you click on my link. Then you log in, and there is a very similar key on the web that allows you to download the pack.
You have to understand I can not migrate to the aplication that each one of you propose, i have to choose one. And since i have very delicate materials on my pc, for I have a software company, there is no way I am going to have any company that is not MS or Dropbox, pulling things in or out of my pc. The options that you propsoe are thrid class (dont take it personally) .. .they offer no security. MS is the safest server in the planet.

question: Do you thinkg Amazon is not collecting data about you? ha.
Yves, if you want to discuss anything more about this, do it with me via msg. Lets not make everbody go crazy about this in a conversation bet. u & me.

Cheers
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 11:33:37 pm by cartayna »

yvesamuel

« Reply #546 on: March 22, 2019, 09:44:48 pm »
So. Created an account. No file!

What next?

I think you must share with me if you want me to be able to DL.
One drive is only a protected sharing site for a group of persons you authorize.
Try hubic, it's OVH, the greatest french website provider. I use it for some customers for online storage.
You ca also, eventualy, create a wetransfer and copy it here...

Yves
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 09:51:12 pm by yvesamuel »

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #547 on: March 22, 2019, 11:43:26 pm »

What next?

One drive is only a protected sharing site for a group of persons you authorize.
Try hubic, it's OVH, the greatest french website provider. I use it for some customers for online storage.

Yves

Yves, i swear i have tried with brand new suscribers to OneDrive. 214 downloads at this time by others  just pressing on the link of Download bunch.. I dont have the emails of no one, so there is no way i could share folders. please, if you have any problems send me a message or email. we are making everybody crazy about this. No, as i explained to you I only use high security servers. cant do otherwise for this is also my working computer.

Haven't shared a folder to anybody but to Andrés (since i know his email). So is impossible it does not work.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 11:33:48 pm by cartayna »

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #548 on: March 23, 2019, 11:33:06 pm »
Hi Javier,

Just found a little problem : many gates are N ° 10....

Yves

I had the same problem ...
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,20037.0.html
Never solved :(

jskiffington

« Reply #549 on: March 24, 2019, 01:48:47 am »

What next?

Yves

Yves, i swear i have tried with brand new suscribers to OneDrive. 214 downloads at this time by others  just pressing on the link of Download bunch.. I dont have the emails of no one, so there is no way i could share folders. please, if you have any problems send me a message or email. we are making everybody crazy about this. No, as i explained to you I only use high security servers. cant do otherwise for this is also my working computer.

Haven't shared a folder to anybody but to Andrés (since i know his email). So is impossible it does not work.

I'm receiving the same error as Yves. Using my OneDrive account I've had for years. Strange.

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #550 on: March 24, 2019, 09:26:22 am »

What next?

Yves

I'm receiving the same error as Yves. Using my OneDrive account I've had for years. Strange.

Ask Yves by msg, he solved it, there was a problem on his side,...he messed with it till he got it right. I have done a bit of asking on several users that i know since a few months of this, and all are doing ok. Send me if you dont mind by email (cartayna@gmail.com) the capture of the error and i will report it to MS, is all i can do. They are extremely fast if you have a paying account, so may be i can solve this that way in case this becomes a common problem.
Cheers
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 09:30:58 am by cartayna »

jskiffington

« Reply #551 on: March 25, 2019, 12:04:44 am »

What next?

Yves

Ask Yves by msg, he solved it, there was a problem on his side,...he messed with it till he got it right. I have done a bit of asking on several users that i know since a few months of this, and all are doing ok. Send me if you dont mind by email (cartayna@gmail.com) the capture of the error and i will report it to MS, is all i can do. They are extremely fast if you have a paying account, so may be i can solve this that way in case this becomes a common problem.
Cheers

I went back to one of your older links and was able to access it that way. The one in your most recent announcement continues to fail, however.

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #552 on: March 25, 2019, 12:15:07 am »

I went back to one of your older links and was able to access it that way. The one in your most recent announcement continues to fail, however.
[/quote]
i am afraid you are typing Yves link, i will ask him to remove it.. for the previous link you see in this page it seems ok: https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AEmfgbb1aaFbEmI&id=1B5FE62BFBFAC714%211323&cid=1B5FE62BFBFAC714
can u test it?
thanks

Swordfish

« Reply #553 on: March 25, 2019, 07:18:02 pm »
Hello,

Can somebody confirm that it's working with the updated LFMN also?

Thanks

f.skywalker

« Reply #554 on: March 27, 2019, 10:10:29 am »
Hallo Cartayna,

unfortunately, I have problems with GSX L2 on some airports. In EDDM, LEMA, LOWW, EGKK and LSZH.
The problem is that I'm in final flight just before landing the P3Dv4.4 for a short time does not continue. then a clean landing is very difficult possible. This problem is not on the other airfields. I think GSX loads at this time the objects.

Maybe there is a problem solution. ::)

I use almost all your configuration files .
EDDM is my home base that should work.
If I deactivate the GSX files again for EDDM, LOWW, EGKK, LSZH there are no problems on the approach.

Thanks Frank
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 10:14:52 am by f.skywalker »