Author Topic: A BUNCH OF AIRPORT CONFIGURATIONS (100+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL  (Read 410545 times)

mickham29

Re: A BUNCH OF AIRPORT CONFIGURATIONS (50+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #510 on: March 09, 2019, 12:01:26 pm »
Please disregard my previous post.I have just re-downloaded your package and EDDB is ok
Regards M.Hamilton

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #511 on: March 09, 2019, 06:07:38 pm »
hello everyone, the issue in yesterdays publication of CYUL has been solved, you can now download and follow instructions with the GSX AFCAD step included.
Thanks Ad for reporting this.

Have a great weekend.

cheers
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 06:09:59 pm by cartayna »

cartayna

• Beta tester
A BUNCH OF CONFIGURATIONS AIRPORTS (50+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #512 on: March 15, 2019, 12:19:42 am »
**********************  LIKE EVERY FRIDAY, NEW CONFIGURATIONS ON CARTAYNA FILES *********************Hello everybody!

This friday, as promised, we have a winner of the deceased polls: KEWR - Newark by Drzewiecki Design, now added today to our scenery list in a Full V4 format.  Thanks again to our friends at www.simflight.de and www.SimMarket.com, this has been possible. Thanks to Stanislaw Drzewiecki , who has so kindly given me permission to share with you an Afcad "GSX" using his as a source to fix the wrongly numbered gates C80 to C88, we can now have a perfect parking on all the airport with galss or metal jetways, pushbacks, dockings, etc.. Thanks Stanislaw. ;)  KEWR  of DD is for sure the best scenery you can find in the market for this huge airport.  This is not the first added to Cartayna Files, and wont be the last of a scenery done by this famous developer who has given us access to fly to many mega airports designed with great care. We started with one of my favorites, his beautiful EPWA, then Kennedy (KJFK) .. to continue with this highly demanded mega airport.
I have done a little research on the color of the jetways for I could not remember that this airport had this reddish/brownish jetways.. but then it has been ages since i have flown to this airport in real life.. As a result, I discovered that the jetways are really dark grey, all except the newly inaugurated wing of the C terminal. I think the confusion comes from the color that you can see on this jetaways from a top view on Google Earth, but this I am afraid is because the jetways have suffered some oxidation on the top..  Who knows, they might have been that color when this scenery was developed....In any case, KEWR is now fully customized and ... hope you enjoy it.

Next week I will deliver the last petition of this polls:  ULLI - San Petesburgo - P4D - Digital Design v3.0, being this one published on march 22nd from then on, since you guys apparently are not very interested in democracy, i will choose what next to do. I have a couple of ideas on the line that might be of your interest..

Have a great weekend flying and testing this scenery, and see you next week!

(@yvesmanuel, I hope you are finally happy! you deserve this scenery probably more than anybody else, for all the times you have cried for it! LOL)

All the best!

Javier Iturralde Lind
Cartayna Files

>Scenery Configuraton LIST: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AhTH-vsr5l8bijGh5hJdjZq7yAye

>DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE BUNCH OF CONFIGURATIONS: https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AEmfgbb1aaFbEmI&id=1B5FE62BFBFAC714%211323&cid=1B5FE62BFBFAC714

>TUTORIAL IN DETAIL FOR GSX2:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 07:17:06 pm by cartayna »

sebol1990

« Reply #513 on: March 15, 2019, 10:19:30 am »
*Drzewiecki Design ;)

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #514 on: March 15, 2019, 11:20:25 am »
*Drzewiecki Design ;)
Damm!! thanks for remining this to me! I had it correcto on his other sceneries, missed this one big time.

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #515 on: March 15, 2019, 11:36:13 am »
*Drzewiecki Design ;)
thank God Stanislaw has a great sense of humor: "it sometimes happens to mee too" LOL.  cool guy

yvesamuel

« Reply #516 on: March 15, 2019, 08:50:22 pm »
Hi Javier,

I am Happy, very Happy!
Just landed at KEWR. Fantastic job, as allways.

Thank's a lot for all your job.
If you are looking for ideas of airports, there is one I would eventualy like : SAEZ. It's not really a big one, and it's an other region where, as far as I now, no airports are done. An other idea FMEE, also a rather small airport...

Have a very good weekend.

Yves from ELLX

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #517 on: March 15, 2019, 11:50:29 pm »
Hi Javier,

I am Happy, very Happy!
Just landed at KEWR. Fantastic job, as allways.

Thank's a lot for all your job.
If you are looking for ideas of airports, there is one I would eventualy like : SAEZ. It's not really a big one, and it's an other region where, as far as I now, no airports are done. An other idea FMEE, also a rather small airport...

Have a very good weekend.

Yves from ELLX
Hey Yves!
Glad you like it!
have a great weekend!

disco79stu

« Reply #518 on: March 16, 2019, 01:41:52 am »
Hi Javier,

I came across a strange "bug" lately, maybe you can help me out.
Whenever I arrive on EDDF (AS), I get two rogue stand guiding systems where they don't belong. When I rebuild the couatl database, they disappear and everything is normal. I can save the flight there, return and everything is still as it should be, everything works perfectly. But as soon as I arrive from a dfferent airport, the things are always back. I can't figure out why....!

See screenshot attached.
Maybe you have a tip for me how to fix it. Thanks!!!!

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #519 on: March 16, 2019, 07:44:55 am »
Hi Javier,

I came across a strange "bug" lately, maybe you can help me out.
Whenever I arrive on EDDF (AS), I get two rogue stand guiding systems where they don't belong. When I rebuild the couatl database, they disappear and everything is normal. I can save the flight there, return and everything is still as it should be, everything works perfectly. But as soon as I arrive from a dfferent airport, the things are always back. I can't figure out why....!

See screenshot attached.
Maybe you have a tip for me how to fix it. Thanks!!!!

I know! the same happened to me at the beginning, when taxiing from rw25r to N11, sometimes I also found a couple of this on the way of the plane on the right, when approaching N11. and I also got this on the Parkings of the area of Terminal A (on the west area). I managed to solve this but i am not allowed to share the "solution" since it involves sharing afcads and bgls.. this is the version i have ready since months ago that removes even the static jetways. We contacted AS and we got a very serious response in the line of "do not even dare" to share this, arguing they were in the future coming with a new updated version of this EDDF (it sounded to me is going to be far away in the future).  So it is a bug of GSX and the AFCAD. cant tell you why but, my edited version of the afcad solved this issue, as well as a few other things with wrong parking names on "V" stands, (163 and 157 if my memory is correct).  Sorry I cant help you more!
Same happens in EGLL, where many of us have reported to AS, many errors on behalf of the scenery, and for a couple of years the answer is in the same line as this.  I guess we have to wait. ;)

disco79stu

« Reply #520 on: March 16, 2019, 10:22:26 am »
I know! the same happened to me at the beginning, when taxiing from rw25r to N11, sometimes I also found a couple of this on the way of the plane on the right, when approaching N11. and I also got this on the Parkings of the area of Terminal A (on the west area). I managed to solve this but i am not allowed to share the "solution" since it involves sharing afcads and bgls.. this is the version i have ready since months ago that removes even the static jetways. We contacted AS and we got a very serious response in the line of "do not even dare" to share this, arguing they were in the future coming with a new updated version of this EDDF (it sounded to me is going to be far away in the future).  So it is a bug of GSX and the AFCAD. cant tell you why but, my edited version of the afcad solved this issue, as well as a few other things with wrong parking names on "V" stands, (163 and 157 if my memory is correct).  Sorry I cant help you more!
Same happens in EGLL, where many of us have reported to AS, many errors on behalf of the scenery, and for a couple of years the answer is in the same line as this.  I guess we have to wait. ;)

That‘s so odd that they won‘t allow the community to fix this or even fis this themselves. Very strange bug indeed. But thank you very much for - as always - replying so fast!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 11:47:59 pm by disco79stu »

yvesamuel

« Reply #521 on: March 16, 2019, 03:24:33 pm »
Hi Javier,

Just found a little problem : many gates are N ° 10....

Yves

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #522 on: March 16, 2019, 05:28:42 pm »
Hi Javier,
Just found a little problem : many gates are N ° 10....
Yves
Hello Yves,
I am afraid that i need a capture of this. did a gate number search on the ini files on boht metal and glass in KEWR and could not found one gate with a repetead gate number. I assume you are talking about KEWR, and I assume you are talking about the numbers on the jetways. you give me very very little information about this bug. be a little more generous witht this. ;)

yvesamuel

« Reply #523 on: March 16, 2019, 07:28:20 pm »
I'm flying right now back to EDDF. I will send you pictures. I use original metal jetways only...
Yves

yvesamuel

« Reply #524 on: March 17, 2019, 01:57:26 pm »
Hi,

Just sent you a PM.
Yves