Author Topic: A BUNCH OF AIRPORT CONFIGURATIONS (100+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL  (Read 410229 times)

kityatyi

Re: A BUNCH OF AIRPORT CONFIGURATIONS (50+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #495 on: March 07, 2019, 02:28:22 am »
In your Aerosoft EGLL config, there are no jetways in gates 562-565.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 02:30:22 am by kityatyi »

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #496 on: March 07, 2019, 10:33:36 am »
In your Aerosoft EGLL config, there are no jetways in gates 562-565.
there are, trust me. it has been downloaded hundreds of times. this is what is happening to you, your .ini file is not being loeded correctly (this will happen only the first time you generate the configuration). Do this: make sure once you enter the simulator to go to the Add-on Menu > Coautl settings > Restart Coautl and rebuild airport cache. After doing this, if you don’t see all the jetways, restart the Couatl 2-3 times or until ALL jetways show on the scenery.

kityatyi

« Reply #497 on: March 07, 2019, 01:40:36 pm »
I have rebuilt the airport cache more than three times but those four jetways are not there, all the others are fine (even without rebuilding). I don't know if it matters but in the .ini file there aren't any entries for these four jetways too.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 01:42:35 pm by kityatyi »

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #498 on: March 08, 2019, 09:28:01 am »
I have rebuilt the airport cache more than three times but those four jetways are not there, all the others are fine (even without rebuilding). I don't know if it matters but in the .ini file there aren't any entries for these four jetways too.
Issue solved, for any of you that were interested, EGLL had most of the configurations corrupted. all have been revised and fixed.

cartayna

• Beta tester
A BUNCH OF CONFIGURATIONS AIRPORTS (50+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #499 on: March 08, 2019, 10:19:28 am »
**********************  LIKE EVERY FRIDAY, NEW CONFIGURATIONS ON CARTAYNA FILES *********************
Hello everybody!

Last week's poll winner and another recently released scenery into SimMarket: CYUL - Toronto v2 (PBR) by Fly Tampa is added today to our scenery list. This scenery configuration is now available in V4 in Cartayna Files. Thanks again to our friends at www.simflight.de and www.SimMarket.com, this has been possible. CYUL offers us a first chance to see a large scenery using the new PBR that shows us amazing textures in glass, metal, water reflections on ground when rains, etc. I must admit that being focused on the GSX configurations was difficult in not being distracted with the amazingness of this new PBR textures. Fly Tampa is working hard in reconfigurating many of their sceneries and upgrading them to PBR. Exciting times ahead!

As you know by now, the lack of interest in the polls has determined that we wont use this tool anymore. The last poll will be used to determine what are the next two sceneries to be done.  1st scenery selected for next friday's march 15th publication is KEWR (Newark) from Drawchezky Designs. The 2nd winner of the poll is ULLI - San Petesburgo - P4D - Digital Design v3.0, being this one published on march 22nd. I attach the picture of the results of the polls in which I base this 2 choices.

Have a great weekend flying and testing this scenery, and see you next week!

All the best!

Javier Iturralde Lind
Cartayna Files

>Scenery Configuraton LIST: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AhTH-vsr5l8bijGh5hJdjZq7yAye

>DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE BUNCH OF CONFIGURATIONShttps://1drv.ms/f/s!AhTH-vsr5l8biitZv81ztm0BMXtr

>TUTORIAL IN DETAIL FOR GSX2:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 11:03:00 pm by cartayna »

yvesamuel

« Reply #500 on: March 08, 2019, 12:42:25 pm »
Hi,

Thank's a lot. I'll finaly get my so long waited KEWR!!

Have a good weekend
Yves

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #501 on: March 08, 2019, 01:10:58 pm »
Hi,
Thank's a lot. I'll finaly get my so long waited KEWR!!
Have a good weekend
Yves
hahahaha yeap, dont think that i did not think of you when i saw the result. The scenery is almost finnished since i started when i saw the rithm of votes that carried durning the last days. I cant show you the pictures, for it will probably will show with pbr textures that i am helping betatest and it will not be legal for me to show you. I can say this. Next update for GSX looks veeery very promising. Umberto is doing a kick ass job!
cheers

Ad

« Reply #502 on: March 08, 2019, 03:36:07 pm »
Hello Javier,

I'm missing your Afcad named CYUL_ADEP4_GSX.bgl in the zipfile of CYUL.  ;)

Ad

mickham29

« Reply #503 on: March 08, 2019, 04:54:17 pm »
Hi I am trying to install your gsx files for LKPR PRAGUE,but when I get to the second step in the pdf,this is what it says

SECOND: Create a backup folder in a place you want to keep your sode in case you want to go back to the default Sode Jetways. Go to your Sode folder C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml and backup the file “JustSim_LTAI_Stands.xml”. Also backup folder the “JustSim_LTAI_Jetways located in C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects.
Regards M.Hamilton

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #504 on: March 08, 2019, 07:35:04 pm »
Hello Javier,
I'm missing your Afcad named CYUL_ADEP4_GSX.bgl in the zipfile of CYUL.  ;)
Ad
SILLY ME, it always happens the same when i make an Afcad, the problem is i will be away from my pc till monday evening.
Lets do this, i am CHANGING THE PATH OF THE AFCAD DEFALUT in the  .ini file to be place in virtuali gsx folder with the name of the default scenery's afcad inside. it wont be as perfect in parking position as mine, but you will on the other hand enjoy all the rest of things.  Monday i will place the gsx afcad for CYUL in its folder, and reedit the name of my afcad file in these .ini's.

Thanks Ad for letting me know!!

apologies!

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #505 on: March 08, 2019, 07:42:43 pm »
Hi I am trying to install your gsx files for LKPR PRAGUE,but when I get to the second step in the pdf,this is what it says

SECOND: Create a backup folder in a place you want to keep your sode in case you want to go back to the default Sode Jetways. Go to your Sode folder C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml and backup the file “JustSim_LTAI_Stands.xml”. Also backup folder the “JustSim_LTAI_Jetways located in C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects.
Regards M.Hamilton
Hey M. i will fix this monday evening and will also message you when fixed . apologies.

mickham29

« Reply #506 on: March 08, 2019, 07:48:53 pm »
Thank you very much

mickham29

« Reply #507 on: March 08, 2019, 08:38:15 pm »
Sorry to be a pain,but there also seems to be an error with UUWW read me,and also the roaming and fsdreamteam subfolders are empty
Thank you
Regards M.Hamilton

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #508 on: March 09, 2019, 01:04:33 am »
Sorry to be a pain,but there also seems to be an error with UUWW read me,and also the roaming and fsdreamteam subfolders are empty
Thank you
Regards M.Hamilton

No pain, check the instructions of UUWW, no fsdreamteam folder empty, there is no fsdt folder at all because you dont need one. you only need to place the .ini file in its place and turn off the SODE.. do the 2 steps of the instructions:

FIRST:
Drop the folder “VIRTUALI” that is within the “Roaming” folder here attached and drop it in the folder named ROAMING in your APPDATA folder (to find this folder, type %appdata% on your explorer).
SECOND: Create a backup folder in a place you want to keep your sode in case you want to go back to the default Sode Jetways. Go to your Sode folder C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml and backup the file “Justsim_UUWW_PD4_Stands.xml”. Also backup folder the “JustSim_UUWW” located in C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects

cheers

mickham29

« Reply #509 on: March 09, 2019, 11:41:12 am »
Sorry my fault again I meant to say that it is the folders in EDDB that are empty