Author Topic: A BUNCH OF AIRPORT CONFIGURATIONS (100+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL  (Read 414170 times)

Gegels

Re: A BUNCH OF AIRPORT CONFIGURATIONS (50+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #465 on: February 14, 2019, 11:38:04 pm »
OK sorry Javier  :) I think I'll switch to something other than beer now :)

I can answare all your questions with yes. Just take a look at the screebschots I made while installing... I rebuild the code 15 times in total:) Any ideas?

Right, That's it: just took the name of my .bgl and changed the the name in the .ini file. Now it works as it should.  :)
Thanks a lot!
so basically, you owe me a beer.
Umberto, I think it will be more than just one :)  :D I just try to get a hang on those things and used the LGAV configuration of yours.
For some reason (and I did follow your readme in the zip ) the complete jetways are gone again, although GSX is using the correct AFKAD file and all the updates from your archive,  and I did rebuild  again like you showed in the video tutorial as well. Any idea which tick is missing this time?
Sorry for asking again, but if you're sitting in a wheelchair and you have nowhere else to "go"  ;D :) :D like myself you simply try to make your sim look better. :D
Umberto?? LOL no, I am Javier. Umberto is FSDT GSX. I am Cartayna files. I bet you another beer, you did not follow again the instructions! LOL

FlyTampa are very very easy to install. If you follow the simple steps you will get it right. Questions:
1. did you place the afcad on the "Athens" "scenery" folder? (AFX_LGAV_enhanced.BGL)
2. did you remove the other Afcad? or better yet, turn it off..(AFX_LGAV.BGL ->AFX_LGAV.OFF)
3. is there a file called "lgav-cartayna-v4XXXX.bgl" in the AppDataRoamingVirtualiGSX folder?
Have you "rebulid and reload airport cache" throught the "Addon menu" in your sim? if no jetways show, do a couple of times until you get jetways "reload airport cache" in the same Addon menu.

if you have done this is really impossible that it does not work.  

Cheers,

Javier

15 times!! hahaha exagerated!
If i were you i would uninstall and install the scenery again. there is something very wrong with it.
You do have an ini file in appdata, but GSX is not able to match it.. look what you are missing.
OK I will try that tomorrow and let you know once I got a clean default flytampa scenery running first, so that we could take the next steps together according to the readme if you don’t mind. Just to be sure this time😂

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #466 on: February 14, 2019, 11:40:10 pm »

I can answare all your questions with yes. Just take a look at the screebschots I made while installing... I rebuild the code 15 times in total:) Any ideas?

Right, That's it: just took the name of my .bgl and changed the the name in the .ini file. Now it works as it should.  :)
Thanks a lot!
Umberto, I think it will be more than just one :)  :D I just try to get a hang on those things and used the LGAV configuration of yours.
For some reason (and I did follow your readme in the zip ) the complete jetways are gone again, although GSX is using the correct AFKAD file and all the updates from your archive,  and I did rebuild  again like you showed in the video tutorial as well. Any idea which tick is missing this time?
Sorry for asking again, but if you're sitting in a wheelchair and you have nowhere else to "go"  ;D :) :D like myself you simply try to make your sim look better. :D
Umberto?? LOL no, I am Javier. Umberto is FSDT GSX. I am Cartayna files. I bet you another beer, you did not follow again the instructions! LOL

FlyTampa are very very easy to install. If you follow the simple steps you will get it right. Questions:
1. did you place the afcad on the "Athens" "scenery" folder? (AFX_LGAV_enhanced.BGL)
2. did you remove the other Afcad? or better yet, turn it off..(AFX_LGAV.BGL ->AFX_LGAV.OFF)
3. is there a file called "lgav-cartayna-v4XXXX.bgl" in the AppDataRoamingVirtualiGSX folder?
Have you "rebulid and reload airport cache" throught the "Addon menu" in your sim? if no jetways show, do a couple of times until you get jetways "reload airport cache" in the same Addon menu.

Cheers,

Javier

If i were you i would uninstall and install the scenery again. there is something very wrong with it.
You do have an ini file in appdata, but GSX is not able to match it.. look what you are missing.
OK I will try that tomorrow and let you know once I got a clean default flytampa scenery running first, so that we could take the next steps together according to the readme if you don’t mind. Just to be sure this time😂

of course, and for the record, when you told me this, i uninstalled my Flytampa scenery, and reinstalled. and did the 3 simple steps and worked perfectly.

cartayna

• Beta tester
A BUNCH OF CONFIGURATIONS AIRPORTS (50+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #467 on: February 15, 2019, 02:07:58 pm »
**********************  LIKE EVERY FRIDAY, NEW CONFIGURATIONS ON CARTAYNA FILES *********************
Hello everybody!

Another recently released scenery into SimMarket: LEAL - Alicante/Elche from Pilot's. This scenery configuration is now available in V4 in Cartayna Files. Thanks again to our friends at www.simflight.de and www.SimMarket.com, this has been possible.
Also to celebrate that we are not a dictatorship runned by a tyrant called Javier, i am bringing you a very much awaited scenery that is now possible to share with out conflicting copyrights...EPWA - Varsaw by DRZEWIECKI DESIGN in a brilliant v3 format (no metal offered since in real life they are glass) so, if you like this, PLEASE TAKE 3 SECONDS to just check your favorite secnery to be selected.

About this NEW way of selecting sceneries via the poll system, where requests and and my proposals come into competing with eachother to decide what to do next:  Last week we had a competition between ULLI, EDDC, LCLK, FACC & DTTJ. The winner by 28% of the votes is the brand new ... MMUN - CANCUN INTERNATIONAL - FSIMSTUDIOS. You can check the results of this poll if you voted this week on the same link where you did so.  Next week, we bring a NEW poll where the 2nd and 3rd and 4th of this week will go for a 2nd round and i will add 2 more proposed sceneries... PLEASE VOTE HERE!: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,20414.new.html#new

As you remember last week, I found through Umberto that a few airports that I have added the "over the wing" jetway has given some of you a headache since i had it available in my GSX because the software shares jetways model's with those of FSDT sceneries (not my fault,is the way FSDT installs sceneries). Of the sceneries that used this jetway..I changed and removed this jetway in ALL the remaining.

PLEASE VOTE! Would you mind to vote for what scenery to do next? http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,20414.new.html#new

Have a great weekend flying and testing this scenery, and see you next week!

All the best!

Javier Iturralde Lind
Cartayna Files

>Scenery Configuraton LIST: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2vapn716povg49d/Cartayna%20Sceneries.xlsx?dl=0

>
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE BUNDLE CONFIGURATIONS
: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bdkjqee8x1w57lm/AAAl4p_7jyl6jBmHnH1gumjRa?dl=0
>b]
TUTORIAL IN DETAIL FOR GSX2:
[/b]https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_jo_TDZG12UYkZ_tZ58ThN6ZDVyh_Ukq
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 04:13:35 pm by cartayna »

Timothy Metzinger

« Reply #468 on: February 15, 2019, 05:38:00 pm »
Javier, maybe I'm misreading something, but LEAL isn't in the dropbox.

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #469 on: February 15, 2019, 06:03:27 pm »
Hello Tim,

Sorry about this, did not realized that i had my dropbox offline (for some weird reason)... all there.

cheers.

Gegels

« Reply #470 on: February 15, 2019, 06:31:50 pm »

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,

Javier

of course, and for the record, when you told me this, i uninstalled my Flytampa scenery, and reinstalled. and did the 3 simple steps and worked perfectly.

Like I told you, maybe it's time to switch the drinks ;) I think I've git the metall once in place now.... Or at least they look like your 3rd picture in the readme :D Do I have to install the patch now as well to make it work even better?

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #471 on: February 15, 2019, 08:54:18 pm »
Like I told you, maybe it's time to switch the drinks ;) I think I've git the metall once in place now.... Or at least they look like your 3rd picture in the readme :D Do I have to install the patch now as well to make it work even better?
but that wont improve gsx, just the scenery. and if you are lucky it will work, but i would not bet my money on it.. This LGAV is giving me a headeache from day 1.. the ground textures do not work with p3dv44. you need those patches and as i say, not always work.
I think is a bit of a Shame for Flytampa that you have to go nuts to make a scenery work. the rest of their sceneries are very nices, as for LGAV, well thank god they are redoing this scenery as we speak, needs major work to fit the standard of that developer.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 08:55:55 pm by cartayna »

Gegels

« Reply #472 on: February 15, 2019, 09:14:54 pm »
but that wont improve gsx, just the scenery. and if you are lucky it will work, but i would not bet my money on it.. This LGAV is giving me a headeache from day 1.. the ground textures do not work with p3dv44. you need those patches and as i say, not always work.
I think is a bit of a Shame for Flytampa that you have to go nuts to make a scenery work. the rest of their sceneries are very nices, as for LGAV, well thank god they are redoing this scenery as we speak, needs major work to fit the standard of that developer.

yea, you’re right in that point of view. Never change a running system! The thing I’m unsure about at the moment is just, if it's possible to deactivate the static people and vehicles... As far as I understood your videos correctly it would be a problem in that case because the afcad would be changed again and you told us to use the updated one right?

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #473 on: February 15, 2019, 09:33:15 pm »
yea, you’re right in that point of view. Never change a running system! The thing I’m unsure about at the moment is just, if it's possible to deactivate the static people and vehicles... As far as I understood your videos correctly it would be a problem in that case because the afcad would be changed again and you told us to use the updated one right?
not in the case of LGAV. but i never said you could not use the configurator and change the options.. the only thing you have to be careful is that if you do, (e.g. in the case of LOWW) select an option that changes de AFCAD, go in to de scnery folder and detect which one is active now, and then enter that afcad name in the ini file (2nd line where it says AFCAD).

Timothy Metzinger

« Reply #474 on: February 15, 2019, 10:02:41 pm »
Hello Tim,

Sorry about this, did not realized that i had my dropbox offline (for some weird reason)... all there.

cheers.
All good thanks

Gegels

« Reply #475 on: February 16, 2019, 01:06:58 pm »
not in the case of LGAV. but i never said you could not use the configurator and change the options.. the only thing you have to be careful is that if you do, (e.g. in the case of LOWW) select an option that changes de AFCAD, go in to de scnery folder and detect which one is active now, and then enter that afcad name in the ini file (2nd line where it says AFCAD).

OK, I'll leave it as it is than... ;)

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #476 on: February 16, 2019, 01:08:45 pm »

OK, I'll leave it as it is than... ;)
trust me, in LGAV, there is no configuration of flytampa that affects the afcad. as a matter of fact, use the afcad that i attach in the configuration.. is a much better one.

Ankh

« Reply #477 on: February 19, 2019, 11:43:43 am »
Short and probably stupid question I did not find an answer using the search function: for the SimWings sceneries (LEMG, LEMD, EGLL etc.), do I have to first run the "SODE-off.bat" to deactivate the SODE jetways offered by SimWings prior to the installation of GSX Level 2 files? Or does it work as such?

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #478 on: February 19, 2019, 12:45:56 pm »
Short and probably stupid question I did not find an answer using the search function: for the SimWings sceneries (LEMG, LEMD, EGLL etc.), do I have to first run the "SODE-off.bat" to deactivate the SODE jetways offered by SimWings prior to the installation of GSX Level 2 files? Or does it work as such?
Hi Ankh,
I am a believer that there is more often a stupid answer than a question. Having said this, yours is a good one. Those sceneries were part of the very first ones I did, and updates came after that, instructions were very basic and I am working on an update of those.
Those scenery configurations were done without a sode installed in them. So if you had SODE on, yeap, is a great idea to turn it off.

cheers
Javier
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 06:40:04 pm by cartayna »

Ankh

« Reply #479 on: February 19, 2019, 01:02:12 pm »
Great, thanks for clarification.