Author Topic: A BUNCH OF AIRPORT CONFIGURATIONS (100+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL  (Read 414655 times)

nordicman

Re: A BUNCH OF AIRPORT CONFIGURATIONS (50+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #420 on: January 26, 2019, 01:44:49 pm »
LEGEND!!!!! ;D

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #421 on: January 26, 2019, 01:46:30 pm »
LEGEND!!!!! ;D
oooohhh thought you were requesting a scnery in LEXX... SPAIN! HAHAHAHA omg, i have overdone the hours on this.

cartayna

• Beta tester
Re: A BUNCH OF CONFIGURATIONS AIRPORTS IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #422 on: January 26, 2019, 07:41:02 pm »
Thank's a lot!
There is one airport I would realy have done : KEWR. You did KJFK, very nice. Could you please aldo do KEWR.

Thank's in advance and have a good weekend.

Yves from ELLX.
I try not to do airports that are sooo uggglyyy! LOL ;)

cartayna

• Beta tester
A BUNCH OF AIRPORT CONFIGURATIONS (50+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #423 on: January 26, 2019, 11:14:32 pm »
I wish we were aloud to share altered sceney files....
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x0rrdfi8r4ha8pm/i%20wish.mov?dl=0

vrouleau

« Reply #424 on: January 27, 2019, 01:32:26 am »
Hi,

I tried your kbos xml but i get a gsx cache refresh failure. Do you have a newer version?

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #425 on: January 27, 2019, 09:37:02 am »
Hi,

I tried your kbos xml but i get a gsx cache refresh failure. Do you have a newer version?

Hello,
First time I hear about this type of error...are you talking about the exclusions on my files? (000_KBOS_GSX_JWEXCL.xml) I understand then that you did not have SODE activated in your scenery, and you are not then doing step 3 of the instructions. If this is the case, go to the control panel of GSX and see if KBOS is in orange. If so, do a "compile".  This updates the exclusions (but i dont see how this would be possible, because my xml file contains an exclusion for all gates with jetways on them). I will now send you an e-mail so you can explain me what exactly you mean and so we dont make everybody go crazy on this... KBOS is a very easy to install scenery and you shouldn't have any problems with it. Installation has been tested in my sim and in Andres also, (my betatester for this configs).
If that does not work, and assuming that your case is the one that you did not have the SODE activated in the config panel of FlyTampa, activate SODE in that config panel and do step 3. Here the .xml file is not even needed. Let me know how it goes using the e-mail I just sent you.
I have just tested my configuration and works either way, with or without sode selected in FlyTampa configurator, thus the xml exclusions work perfect.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 09:55:22 am by cartayna »

yvesamuel

« Reply #426 on: January 27, 2019, 11:31:48 am »
Hi,

Ugly perhaps, but the polish KEWR is the only "decent" KEWR, and it's the United hub for NYC.
That' why I would like it...

Have a good weekend
Yves

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #427 on: January 27, 2019, 11:53:44 am »
Hi,

Ugly perhaps, but the polish KEWR is the only "decent" KEWR, and it's the United hub for NYC.
That' why I would like it...

Have a good weekend
Yves
I know, i know.. just joking.. but also let me tell you that in the case of US what i decided to do, since I cant do all the sceneries and there are sooo many, I decided to choose the most flown in VATSIM and also trying to cover as much are as possible: Some on the NE, NS and W. I am going to add in the future a couple more in the center (Denver perhaps) and another one to be decided..  Therefore to do 2 airports so close did not suit the scope of what i can do.

yvesamuel

« Reply #428 on: January 27, 2019, 12:45:27 pm »
I understand.
KDEN is allready done, rather good.  All FSDT sceneries will be done correctly...

Yves

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #429 on: January 27, 2019, 12:48:00 pm »
I understand.
KDEN is allready done, rather good.  All FSDT sceneries will be done correctly...
Yves
Of course, that is why I have not done any FSDT. Flightbeam KDEN is done nicely? cool, one less to the list! LOL.
Ohh i see wh¡ch one you mean, that is someone that is doing configurations altering the BGL files.. well, i dont know how long that user is going to be able to continue to do that. Sharing altered .bgl files to make gsx fit better is not only illegal and totally against the copyright, but also is going to put the developers against us. 
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 12:53:47 pm by cartayna »

vrouleau

« Reply #430 on: January 27, 2019, 02:18:22 pm »
Never mind. I re-cleared the  coualt cache and rebooted and now it is ok. It was the first time I was geeting this "failed to regenerate cache" message from GSX. Maybe I had a zombie couatl process.

Thanks.
/Vincent

disco79stu

« Reply #431 on: January 27, 2019, 08:29:02 pm »
Hi Javier,

quick question: I can't see the SafeGate at positions B10, B12 and B16 @EDDK (they seem to be partially inside the building).
Is it something on my end or is it a bug?

BG
Stu

EDIT: I modified the stands myself and moved the docking system a bit forward. Problem solved.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 01:56:06 am by disco79stu »

yvesamuel

« Reply #432 on: January 28, 2019, 06:36:16 pm »
Hi,

About KDEN, it is on FB forum that I found it...
Yves

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: A BUNCH OF CONFIGURATIONS AIRPORTS IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #433 on: January 28, 2019, 10:07:15 pm »
Error: exception CREATE_OBJECT_FAILED in call AICreateSimulatedObject param #1 'FSDT_SODE_CYVRSA_static' {'Airport': 'EGKK', 'User Pos': (51.14535626022524, -0.2100871223956346, 61.6298 m, 1.88976 m, 77.69999689422545)}

Hi,
Send a message to Umberto at support. I have no clue what your GSX problem is, but i can guarantee you is not the configuration, it has been tested by many since is one of the most popular configurations.
Sorry about this!.

Yes, it is the configuration. Assuming the user hasn't changed it, it seems you used the "JBT Aerotech Steel Over Wing" model on that gate, which is a special model with made for CYVR, so it's not included with GSX Level 2, but only when installing either CYVR, KMEM or KIAH, which had their own set of SODE jetways before GSX Level 2.

I'll make a note to myself to include those in GSX Level 2 installer as well but, in the meantime, you might just add a note that configuration requires any of these sceneries to be installed (not activated, but at least installed).

alpha117

« Reply #434 on: January 29, 2019, 04:47:29 pm »
HI,

At LICJ the 'glass' jetways are in the air, everything else is OK.

What have I missed

Thanks