Author Topic: A BUNCH OF AIRPORT CONFIGURATIONS (100+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL  (Read 414474 times)

cartayna

• Beta tester
Re: A BUNCH OF CONFIGURATIONS AIRPORTS IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #390 on: January 12, 2019, 12:59:28 am »
Awesome, Javier!
Thank you so much, especially for LFPO.
Yes, it is an amazing addon airport.

A tiny question though. Is it possible there is a problem with location of the 'AEROPORTS DE PARIS' logo on some jetways?
I am attaching an image from jetway D6 where the problem is visible. The vertical lines joining glass panes are partially in front and partially behind the logo.
And because of it they flicker.

Thanks a lot once again!
Nope, I dont get that.. (see pic) .... sometimes i do get odd behaviors on the logo when the jets are moving .. but not that. No clue what it might be doing! this P3d is many times attacked by the little green monsters leaving in a Windows PC!
Do is happen to you with all logos?

Rafal

« Reply #391 on: January 12, 2019, 02:10:33 am »
this P3d is many times attacked by the little green monsters leaving in a Windows PC!
Absolutely!  ;D

No, so I have to investigate to see what scenery conspiracy is standing behind it.  ;)

Enjoy your weekend!
i7 7700k 4.2GHz, GTX 1080Ti, Asus MAXIMUS 9 FORMULA, 32 GB RAM DDR4, WD40EFRX 4TB, SSD 850 EVO 1TB, SSD 850 EVO 250GB, LG 34UM68-P 34" ultrawide monitor, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, MSFS2020

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #392 on: January 13, 2019, 07:31:35 pm »
this P3d is many times attacked by the little green monsters leaving in a Windows PC!
Absolutely!  ;D

No, so I have to investigate to see what scenery conspiracy is standing behind it.  ;)

Enjoy your weekend!
;)

otreblA

« Reply #393 on: January 14, 2019, 01:01:24 pm »
Hola @cartayna y gracias por este formidable trabajo. Voy a tratar de seguir tus tutoriales y hacer lo mismo en muchos de mis aeropuertos.

But I have a problem in Glasgow: some gates have jetways and some dont have:

Did I do something wrong or is that normal in this case?

PS: same problem in Manchester:

All my other UK2000 scenery seems OK.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 03:16:12 pm by otreblA »

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #394 on: January 14, 2019, 04:22:55 pm »
Hola @cartayna y gracias por este formidable trabajo. Voy a tratar de seguir tus tutoriales y hacer lo mismo en muchos de mis aeropuertos.

Hola! gracias!
This is so so odd.. can you tell me what version of EGPF do you have, because in the one sent to me by the developer (EGPF 3.21) those jetways (in blue "X") that you have missing, in my scenery are fixed and part of the terminal (not sode, not excludable). Same for EGCC. I have version 2.21.
thanks, i am very interested in this.. .for i cant believe that UK2000 has not sent me the update.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 04:59:04 pm by cartayna »

otreblA

« Reply #395 on: January 14, 2019, 06:09:57 pm »
I have UK2000GlasgowXtreme_Package_3.21 and UK2000ManchesterXtreme_Package_2.21  ???

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #396 on: January 14, 2019, 06:27:44 pm »
I have UK2000GlasgowXtreme_Package_3.21 and UK2000ManchesterXtreme_Package_2.21  ???

well, then we have to wait for an answer from UK2000, i have sent an email to the owner to get some kind of clue on how can we have different sceneries! LOL
i will let you know.
cheers

otreblA

« Reply #397 on: January 14, 2019, 06:54:47 pm »
Thanks cartayna.

Mientras tanto leer el hilo y ver los tutoriales  8)

disco79stu

« Reply #398 on: January 16, 2019, 07:06:44 pm »
Requesting EDDS Professional by AS. ;)

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #399 on: January 18, 2019, 09:42:57 am »
Requesting EDDS Professional by AS. ;)
Sorry disco, I only do 1 version of a scenery, otherwise I would be here forever! LOL

cheers

cartayna

• Beta tester
A BUNCH OF CONFIGURATIONS AIRPORTS IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #400 on: January 18, 2019, 10:56:27 am »
**********************  LIKE EVERY FRIDAY, NEW CONFIGURATIONS ON CARTAYNA FILES *********************
Hello everybody!

This friday bring  you two more V4 files and one update to V4.  

The first one is our weekly sponsored files by our friends at www.simflight.de and www.SimMarket.com, EVRA by JustSim. Riga the capital of Latvia Republic, and probably the only great scenery developed for P3D/FSX. So we can now add another country to stop by with fully configurated v4 file. Thanks SimMarket for this!

Second, Thomas from Jetstream Designs gave us last week the last scenery that we needed to complete the amazing group of sceneries developed by this amazing developer that as you know by now I am nuts about. Palermo (LIPJ) was developed in 2015 and still beats many sceneries of top developers that have been published at present time.  A small but full of detail scenery that will bring you a great location to fly to the Spanish Balearic Islands that some of you love to fly to.  Also a nice place to start a flight to this same developer LIML that I published a few weeks ago and that will also mesmerize the most demanding sim pilot. 3 configurations added also here and a new interesting addition to the v4 files, the list of parkings and if they have or not jetway or what airline (deducted from the Afcad of the developer) does the stand belong to.  Thomas, was as generous as usual, and offered us the posibility of having a perfect AFCAD (gsx-wise), so we can enjoy perfectly aligned spots for our aircrafts, gates (jetways) and parkings categorized in size for a perfectly smooth pushbacks. Thanks again Thomas for your generosity. If you need to get this awesome scenery as the weekly SimMarket one, there is a link in the instrucion in red for you to goto the store.

Finnally, I am starting to upgrade all sceneries that were in v3, so now all those of you who have been teasing me all this time "those are not the real life jetways...", can have a glass or metal jetway configuration, and ALSO, some of you have asked for me to do a configuration with no jetways for those sceneries that have already sode jetways. This last option is available in all v4 files, and to activate this option, is as simple as not doing the step in which i ask you to rename to ".off" the SODE xml file.. (this is explained in the instructions, but there really isnt much more to it than this... simple as it gets... and if you do want my jetways, you do not even have to exit the sim, rename that sode file, and go to the SODE addon menu in the sim and press Reload Sode and.. voila!
This weeks upgrade to V4 is a scenery where my pushbacks were very much apreciated since the airport itself, is a rathole for a pushback truck.. EDDL.  pushbacks have been updated since at the time I developed this configuration i did not have the GSX2 flight hours that I have today.  More to come next week...

Have an awesome weekend and safe flights!

All the best!

Javier Iturralde Lind
Cartayna Files

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE BUNDLE CONFIGURATIONS
: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bdkjqee8x1w57lm/AAAl4p_7jyl6jBmHnH1gumjRa?dl=0

TUTORIAL IN DETAIL FOR GSX2:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_jo_TDZG12UYkZ_tZ58ThN6ZDVyh_Ukq

« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 03:04:03 am by cartayna »

Heliguy

« Reply #401 on: January 18, 2019, 03:12:17 pm »

Hi Cartayna and Otrebla,

I had this issue too, and I re-installed the scenery Yesterday to confirm that I had the correct version. I fixed it by disabling SODE in the UK200 settings program to return the BGL gateways. I then followed the instructions and found my screenshots matched Cartayna’s. I presume that the gateways that were left are not able to be removed?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 03:14:26 pm by Heliguy »

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #402 on: January 19, 2019, 03:11:29 am »

Hi otreblA!
you have us quite intrigued on how did you got rid of the fixed jetways... you did not edit the bgl files? because there is no way I can get to that point you got (except editing the bgl's, but i would not be able to share them).
If you didn't please let us know how you did it, because we are all going nuts with this. LOL

disco79stu

« Reply #403 on: January 20, 2019, 12:11:29 am »

Sorry disco, I only do 1 version of a scenery, otherwise I would be here forever! LOL

cheers

?... so which version of EDDS did you do??
can't find any in your package.... *confused*

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #404 on: January 20, 2019, 02:03:53 am »
?... so which version of EDDS did you do??
can't find any in your package.... *confused*
[/quote]
You are going to have to forgive me, my brains must have fried from making so many sceneries, was mistaken by another one.  In payment of my distraction, what the hell, lets make it into the next 2 friday's scenery, feb 1st. (next friday will be impossible since I have already selected with SimMarket the next to come, and is in the process).

Enjoy your weekend.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 02:24:56 am by cartayna »