Author Topic: A BUNCH OF AIRPORT CONFIGURATIONS (100+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL  (Read 414096 times)

marknie

Re: KPHX - Coming soon. . . .
« Reply #300 on: December 11, 2018, 10:37:23 am »
I am currently working on KPHX. It will take me some time, but It will be worth the wait.  All clear Jetways and each parking customized for GSX 2. Will Provide files in a future post.
Capn Mark Niebauer

cartayna

• Beta tester
Re: KPHX - Coming soon. . . .
« Reply #301 on: December 11, 2018, 10:44:10 am »
I am currently working on KPHX. It will take me some time, but It will be worth the wait.  All clear Jetways and each parking customized for GSX 2. Will Provide files in a future post.
That is great, and here is where you should do this, create your own page to share files. http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/board,52.0.html

cartayna

• Beta tester
A BUNCH OF CONFIGURATIONS AIRPORTS IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #302 on: December 12, 2018, 08:03:39 pm »
**********************  UPDATE OF LIMC TO V3-NF   *********************
Hello guys,

We have upgraded LIMC to No fixed jetways category.  If you had not installed this configuration before, just follow the simple instructions on the folder of LIMC.
If you have it already, and all seems to be working fine, just go to the scenery folder of LIMC and remove (backup if you wish) the file called LIMC_LIB-Jetways.

Cheers,
Javier Iturralde Lind
"Cartayna"

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE BUNDLE CONFIGURATIONS: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bdkjqee8x1w57lm/AAAl4p_7jyl6jBmHnH1gumjRa?dl=0

TUTORIAL IN DETAIL FOR GSX2:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_jo_TDZG12UYkZ_tZ58ThN6ZDVyh_Ukq

yvesamuel

Re: A BUNCH OF CONFIGURATIONS AIRPORTS IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #303 on: December 14, 2018, 08:03:11 pm »
Hi,

It's 20:00 on friday evening... Will we have the pleasure to fly to new destinations this week????
Thank's a lot for your job and good evening

Yves from ELLX

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #304 on: December 14, 2018, 08:04:10 pm »
Hi,

It's 20:00 on friday evening... Will we have the pleasure to fly to new destinations this week????
Thank's a lot for your job and good evening

Yves from ELLX
LOL ... i am almost finnished... 30 min tops.

cartayna

• Beta tester
A BUNCH OF CONFIGURATIONS AIRPORTS IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #305 on: December 14, 2018, 09:22:00 pm »
**********************  LIKE EVERY FRIDAY, NEW CONFIGURATIONS ON CARTAYNA FILES *********************
Hello guys!

This week i bring you 3 new files and one upgrade to v3.  

First of all, what is probably one of the best sceneries in Europe, EDDN published by Flightbeam Studios (www.flightbeam.net) and developed by 29Palms (https://www.29palms.de). For sure the most advance design in textures of glass and metal, where the effects of lights are really astonnishing. If you dont have this scenery, you should be running to the store, is really something. Also we were so lucky that one model of our jetways were born to fit in to his parkings, really as good as it gets. So good, that I managed to fit a glass bridge inside the terminal area, so you can see the passangers go all the way in!.. it all blends together perfectly!!

Second, our sponsor www.SimMarket.com & www.SimFlight.de brings us today one of the best sceneries for winter flying, Boston Logan from Fly Tampa. Here I must say that our jetways have given a tune up of the scenery which result in my opinion is great.. but judge for yourself. If you are one of those purists that want everything exactly as in real life, leave the scenery they way you bought it, because I let my imagination in certain places go a little crazy using colors that are not really there, but blend amazingly well. The scenery was lacking of dockings and like every v3, has now plenty of them.

And last but not least our good friend from UK2000 that makes flying in the UK possible, brings us today EGCC Manchester.  As it happened with EGKK, this scenery is being upgraded as we speak to have SODE, thus when the scenery comes this way, I will publish a revised version of this v3 to v3-NF (no fixed jetways)(EGKK is already available after UK2000 upgrade to v4.1). I could not get rid of some of them, but we will soon.. This great scenery has now jetways, perfect pushbacks, dockings matching our stop position in which jetways work, etc... another v3. At night time EGCC shines with a well designed green glass textures that has an amazing result.  Good lighting in the parking positions that is something we miss in many other sceneries.  Thanks Gary!

The upgrade of the week to v3 is EKBI from Billund designs.. I let you judge this one for yourself.

Have a Merry Christmas and see you in Barcelona (LEBL) or Ibiza (LEIB) Radar in Vatsim?  

Cheers!!

Javier Iturralde Lind
Cartayna Files

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE BUNDLE CONFIGURATIONS
: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bdkjqee8x1w57lm/AAAl4p_7jyl6jBmHnH1gumjRa?dl=0

TUTORIAL IN DETAIL FOR GSX2:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_jo_TDZG12UYkZ_tZ58ThN6ZDVyh_Ukq
[/quote]
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 03:02:07 am by cartayna »

yvesamuel

« Reply #306 on: December 14, 2018, 09:43:00 pm »
Thank's a lot
Yves

Swordfish

« Reply #307 on: December 15, 2018, 03:01:21 pm »
Just a quick question about EHAM,
do I need to change your files everytime I change the runway configuration in the FlyTampa configurator?

Rafal

« Reply #308 on: December 15, 2018, 09:01:23 pm »
This week i bring you 3 new files and one upgrade to v3

!Hola, Javier!

First of all thanks for you amazing work.
I have already tried a few of your GSXL2 mods and they are awesome.

Now, I have a problem with Flightbeam KSFOHDv2.
I've done everything as I should, following your instructions step by step.
But instead of jetways, I am getting what you can see in the attached image.

I have restarted both the Couatl (inluding rebuilding airport cache) and P3D - many times. It didn't help.
On a side note, within your '(full v3) ksfo - san francisco hd - p4d - flightbeam' folder there is only the Roaming file.
There are no usual Excludes and/or replacement bgls. Is this for purpose or has something been miseed?

Do you have any idea what could be wrong and does anyone else have a problem at KSFO?
i7 7700k 4.2GHz, GTX 1080Ti, Asus MAXIMUS 9 FORMULA, 32 GB RAM DDR4, WD40EFRX 4TB, SSD 850 EVO 1TB, SSD 850 EVO 250GB, LG 34UM68-P 34" ultrawide monitor, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, MSFS2020

disco79stu

« Reply #309 on: December 16, 2018, 09:02:14 pm »
May I ask what happened to Aerosoft LIRF?
Re-installed it recently and I thought I remembered a config file to be in your package. But it's not there (anymore?)

BR
Stu

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #310 on: December 16, 2018, 09:11:02 pm »
This week i bring you 3 new files and one upgrade to v3

!Hola, Javier!

First of all thanks for you amazing work.
I have already tried a few of your GSXL2 mods and they are awesome.

Now, I have a problem with Flightbeam KSFOHDv2.
I've done everything as I should, following your instructions step by step.
But instead of jetways, I am getting what you can see in the attached image.

I have restarted both the Couatl (inluding rebuilding airport cache) and P3D - many times. It didn't help.
On a side note, within your '(full v3) ksfo - san francisco hd - p4d - flightbeam' folder there is only the Roaming file.
There are no usual Excludes and/or replacement bgls. Is this for purpose or has something been miseed?

Do you have any idea what could be wrong and does anyone else have a problem at KSFO?
Hola!
My pleasure. No exclusions are necessary for we have removed the sode jetways. That is necessary only when Ctrl-J are in the scenery.
Here is the thing, I know Umberto is going to correct me that this is not correct, but this is what has happened to me in GSX till today. Certain sceneries that are very complex or large require 1st a restart and rebuild airport cache, and then just the restart (in theory twice, but i had a case where it took me 8 restarts). If in this order does not work for you, let me know via email and we work together on the issue. Who knows, i might have made a mistake somewhere. After i finnish a scenery, i always reinstall this one and install the gsx following my instructions to make sure i have made them correct, since i was not doing a good job with this instructions at the very beginning.
But to be honest in sceneries such as KSFO that took me tons of hours, i might have made a mistake. So do it and email me and we will do it together.
(my email is by name) .
Also very very important, this is a typical mystake that i talk about in the instructions...
a. Make sure that the name of your afcad that you are using in the scenery folder of KSFO is called KSFOHD.BGL.
b. Make sure that by accident you have 2 scenery configurations starting with KSFO on your appdata>Roaming>Virtuali>GSX folder.. Sometimes users have made a change in their sceneries, and later intall my configuration, resulting in 2 configurations there.. so go to this folder and make sure that there is only one: "ksfo-cartayna-v3.ini".
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 09:33:13 pm by cartayna »

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #311 on: December 16, 2018, 09:16:55 pm »
May I ask what happened to Aerosoft LIRF?
Re-installed it recently and I thought I remembered a config file to be in your package. But it's not there (anymore?)

BR
Stu
Hey Stu,

There were a few (4 I believe) scenery configurations at the very beginning that were not even mine, and given by users asking me to place them here.. . They were really basic and had none of the v3 "goodies" inside, and since you guys started to expect the same quality on them: pushbacks, vehicles, jets tested for the corresponding plane sizes, etc etc, and some of you complained about the quality of this files, I decided to remove everything that was not mine, till i could get my hand on the scenery if i did not have it, or that i did but had not gotten to do it yet. Lucky for you LIRF is almost finnished and is the scenery brought to you by SimMarket this friday.. so hang on  for 5 days and is all yours... Cheers!

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #312 on: December 16, 2018, 09:25:53 pm »
Just a quick question about EHAM,
do I need to change your files everytime I change the runway configuration in the FlyTampa configurator?
Hi Swordfish!
Well unfortunatelly for you, and everybody, yeap.  The runway configurator changes your afcad, thus its name, and this is the roadmap for GSX.  There is nothing I can do about it, but if you do that often, i suggest you create a .txt file in the same folder of GSX where ini files are placed, called EHAM afcads or so, and this way it will be next to your ini file. Write in it the names of the different afcads... wait.. might be easier if I just give it to you.. attached here.. if you change rway, copy paste the name of the ini and ready to go. I know that you probably know this, but is the only thing I can think of ...

cheers.

disco79stu

« Reply #313 on: December 16, 2018, 10:21:51 pm »

[...] LIRF is almost finnished and is the scenery brought to you by SimMarket this friday.. so hang on  for 5 days and is all yours... Cheers!

Great news Javier, thanks! Looking forward to it (although I didn‘t quite get what this has to do with SimMarket...:;)

BR
Stu

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #314 on: December 16, 2018, 10:40:01 pm »

[...] LIRF is almost finnished and is the scenery brought to you by SimMarket this friday.. so hang on  for 5 days and is all yours... Cheers!

Great news Javier, thanks! Looking forward to it (although I didn‘t quite get what this has to do with SimMarket...:;)

BR
Stu

Well it all started with the chief editor of a magazine called www.simflight.de  (is the biggest simflying online magazine in Germany) that saw this page and wrote an article about it.. He asked me to do more and not to stop and if I was willing, he would bring SimMarket to put one scenery per week.. then others joined:Flightbeam Studios, another by UK2000, also JustSim. That is wy in the instructions that come on the sponsored sceneries you find their logos.  This way at least this does not cost me money, and just a ton of hours of work .... that I enjoy.  ;)