Author Topic: A BUNCH OF AIRPORT CONFIGURATIONS (100+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL  (Read 415701 times)

disco79stu

Re: A BUNCH OF CONFIGURATIONS AIRPORTS IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #270 on: December 04, 2018, 08:18:01 pm »

Guys, if you have a clue, send him a private message as to not make this forum crazy about something that is not related with GSX files.
Good luck mate.
Cheers

Okay, thanks, I'll shut up now  ;D

BR

Ursli80

« Reply #271 on: December 04, 2018, 08:23:27 pm »
Hello Cartayna,

first I want to thank you for these many setups.

Unfortunately I have a problem with EDDM. I can not serve the Jetaways there with GSX. I inserted the file as intended.

Thank you for the help.
MSFS2020
Prosim737

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #272 on: December 04, 2018, 08:40:03 pm »
Hello Cartayna,

Unfortunately I have a problem with EDDM. I can not serve the Jetaways there with GSX. I inserted the file as intended.

Thank you for the help.
hello,

I will contact you later via email. you dont give me any info on what messages you get, if none work for you etc..
cheers

Ursli80

« Reply #273 on: December 04, 2018, 10:15:50 pm »
Hello Cartayna,

Thank you for the help.
hello,

I will contact you later via email. you dont give me any info on what messages you get, if none work for you etc..
cheers

Hello,

ican not give you a message, unfortunately. There is no message. I parked at Gate 218 today. I wanted to get the Jetaway to the plane. After I selected it in the GSX menu just can not. But there is no message.
Also CTRL + J does not work.

Best regards
Urs
MSFS2020
Prosim737

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #274 on: December 05, 2018, 01:07:12 am »
Hello Cartayna,

Thank you for the help.
hello,

cheers

Hello,

ican not give you a message, unfortunately. There is no message. I parked at Gate 218 today. I wanted to get the Jetaway to the plane. After I selected it in the GSX menu just can not. But there is no message.

Best regards
Urs
You must have something wrong,.. i will contact you via email because i downloaded the same file as you, placed it on the GSX folder and ... this is what i get.

Artox67

« Reply #275 on: December 05, 2018, 08:39:10 am »
Hello Cartayna,

Thank you for the help.
hello,

cheers

Hello,

Best regards
Urs

HI Urs,

I've to jump in here because EDDM is my baby. Please start your SIM go to the GSX settings and turn on "Show all messages" Make also sure you didn't deactivate show messages in the P3D settings.

Than try again to dock the jetway and check what kind of red error you get on the top. Additional to this pls check how many SIMCONNECT are installed in your Windows Programm and Features.

Best regards
Artox

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #276 on: December 05, 2018, 02:19:09 pm »
Hello Cartayna,

Thank you for the help.
hello,

cheers

Hello,

Best regards
Urs

HI Urs,

I've to jump in here because EDDM is my baby. Please start your SIM go to the GSX settings and turn on "Show all messages" Make also sure you didn't deactivate show messages in the P3D settings.

Than try again to dock the jetway and check what kind of red error you get on the top. Additional to this pls check how many SIMCONNECT are installed in your Windows Programm and Features.

Best regards
Artox
lets say is our baby! lol not into coparenting? hahaha
In any case, issue solved. he forgot to remove the SODE.

yvesamuel

« Reply #277 on: December 06, 2018, 09:16:45 pm »
Hi,

I have  little problem at HEAM : I have only one jetway even on terminal E, F and G where I see 2 spots for jetways. Any solution?
Thank's
Yves

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #278 on: December 06, 2018, 09:53:00 pm »
Hi,

I have  little problem at HEAM : I have only one jetway even on terminal E, F and G where I see 2 spots for jetways. Any solution?
Thank's
Yves
Always when installing a new .ini configuration.
1. check is the only one you have with the icao code of the airport
2. reload coautl and rebuild airport caché.  After this you might need to do a few times a reload of the coautl ... till they all show.. In theory 2 times a reload of the coautl is all you need... but in reality, i had to do it up to 5 times... it depends i think on the size of the airport. The coautl engine is an old program that is a little slow the first time you add a new .ini configuration. Also true that if you dont change this .ini, the next times you load the scenery will be all there and stable.

If you have further problems. text me via mesage or email.
Javier

yvesamuel

« Reply #279 on: December 07, 2018, 12:33:37 pm »
Hi,

Afer 3 reloads, I got them...
Thank's a lot
Yves

cartayna

• Beta tester
A BUNCH OF CONFIGURATIONS AIRPORTS IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #280 on: December 07, 2018, 07:56:16 pm »
**********************  LIKE EVERY FRIDAY, NEW CONFIGURATIONS ON CARTAYNA FILES *********************
Hello guys!

This week has been a real challenge here at Cartayna Files.  We are celebrating that also JustSim and Flightbeam Studios have decided to join this project, as did UK2000 a couple of weeks ago.. a project that started a couple of months ago with the great support of www.Simflight.de and www.SimMarket.com. Eventhough we are so happy to see the support family growing, we will never forget the ones that decided to push this from the beginning and encourage me to take the few files that I cautosly shared, to a growing list of the best scenries available today in
the market.

So this week has been a great challenge because I have added 5 new sceneries made from scratch. Some of them I was very shy to put my hand on, since they are some of the nicest sceneries I have seen so far.  Another relevant news today is that I am finnaly jumping to the US, and Asia, as being Turkey part of that continent, or at least half of it!

So lets start, first for finnally doing what you have asked, a jump to the USofA,.... it was a tough choice, so I decided to contact one of the top developers in the Scenery developement in the world, Flightbeam Studios, and Mr. Mir friendly accepted to participated in what has been so far a real challenge.. getting my feet in KSFO HD, one of their star sceneries.  I had only seen it on videos and I must say I was intimidated, mostly because I could not see at the beginning how I could add anything of value to this masterpiece... and after 26 hours of work, I finnally saw that I could present you guys something decent.  Thank god that all the incredible terminals are full of glass everywhere so that they were crying for some glass jetways.  I must say that the default jetways of this scenery are as sexy as they can get. So if you rather have the default, I totally understand, and by next week, this scenery configuration will have 2 more options: one with only metalic jetways (a bit similar to the real life corrugeted ones that KSFO has) and a file with no jetways touched, so you can at least enjoy my other additions such as dockings, perfect pushbacks and so forth.. Thanks Mr. Mir @ Flightbeam Studios!

Now of course Asia, and by no means because is 2nd best.. As I mentinon at the beginning, JustSim decided also to join us, I must thank Mr. Andrey Bakanov, JustSims CEO that was also curious to see what we could add to his also magnificent sceneries.. and decided to join, a bit late since we have almost finnished with all his sceneries! lol.. yes, we could not wait and with SimMarket decided to start a couple of months ago with his EDDH, EDDL and ELLX sponsored by Cartayna, and LFMN a few weeks ago with SimMarket.   So today 2 more of his join us, the first brought to us by our two main sponsors (SM&SF): the recently released UUWW - Vnukovo International Airport, one of the best surprises this year.  The design, the perfect AFCAD, the night lighting but most of all, the metalic structures and their interaction with light left me speechless. Moments like this you realize how far have we gone from the days of the FS004 and its modest sceneries.. unreal. Second, also in ASIA: LTAI - Antalya Airport... exotic and at night is also, as UUWW a must to have scenery and at a reasonable distance to have a flight to UUWW. Thanks Andrey, I hope not to disapoint you!

The other 2 scneries are added by me, one is LSGG (yes, I know, is for P3D v3) but if you want to fly to this airport, you need a fixed scnenery correct? Well here is one of them.. with all that you need to get rid of the bothering fixed jetways without breaching copyrights... at least till they come with a reasonably updated version, you will be able to land here and have full jetway service and perfect pushbacks.. etc etc.

And finally, something totally unexpected that showed on my monitor this week.  LKPR has been released by the developer XHT in beta version.. so if you are lucky enough (I can believe i think this is now luck, when i thought i was cursed when they sold it to me!) to have this scenery purchased before tha past november 19th, you are elegible to be a beta tester (dont worry, nothing to test, is ready to go!) and for all you lucky ones, here is the GSX Level 2 file that yeap, we now give you unpublished scenery GSX2 configurations! (they include their own configuration, but trust me, is not worth it.. )

So, I hope you have a great weekend.. Next friday, as usual, more to come!

Safe flights and see you in the Vastim skies!  and pleeeassseee come more to Spain to fly? we are opening more as you have  probably notice... we love to have
you here, and who knows, I might be one of the lucky ones to have your plane on my radar!

Cheers!!

Javier Iturralde Lind
Cartayna Files

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE BUNDLE CONFIGURATIONS
: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bdkjqee8x1w57lm/AAAl4p_7jyl6jBmHnH1gumjRa?dl=0

TUTORIAL IN DETAIL FOR GSX2:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_jo_TDZG12UYkZ_tZ58ThN6ZDVyh_Ukq
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 03:01:36 am by cartayna »

Guenseli

« Reply #281 on: December 08, 2018, 09:37:37 am »
Thanks for your work again!

Request Aerosoft EDDS.
It is an ugly old FS9 port-over, but it is the only EDDS we have.
Maybe you could consider it once, you have time for.
Many thanks

airbumps

« Reply #282 on: December 08, 2018, 10:42:56 am »
Hi,

I'm hoping you can help me get your EGLL working. I've downloaded your config files and placed the correct .INI into the roaming folder. Likewise with the appropriate  .BGL in the EXCLUDE folder.

When I load up Aerosofts EGLL I have the following issues;

1. The exclude file I've selected is the FIXED JETWAYS REMOVED version. It appears that the .BGL jetways are removed but the FIXED jetways are not. See below screen shot. This tells me that at least the EXCLUDE .BGL is being read.

2. No GSX Level 2 jetways are loaded to replace the excluded jetways. If I 'customize the parking position' I can see that there are no jetway details entered. Isn't this the whole point of using the pre-made .INI file? As you can see from the below screenshot, your .INI file is being read and is reading the correct AFCAD.

Any ideas why I'm not seeing all the jetways removed and why the customised jetways aren't appearing? If I manually go into each parking position I can indeed add my own jetways but I thought that was the point of these shared .INIS?

Thanks for any help,
Cheers,

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #283 on: December 08, 2018, 10:57:33 am »
Hi,

I'm hoping you can help me get your EGLL working. I've downloaded your config files and placed the correct .INI into the roaming folder. Likewise with the appropriate  .BGL in the EXCLUDE folder.

When I load up Aerosofts EGLL I have the following issues;

1. The exclude file I've selected is the FIXED JETWAYS REMOVED version. It appears that the .BGL jetways are removed but the FIXED jetways are not. See below screen shot. This tells me that at least the EXCLUDE .BGL is being read.

2. No GSX Level 2 jetways are loaded to replace the excluded jetways. If I 'customize the parking position' I can see that there are no jetway details entered. Isn't this the whole point of using the pre-made .INI file? As you can see from the below screenshot, your .INI file is being read and is reading the correct AFCAD.

Any ideas why I'm not seeing all the jetways removed and why the customised jetways aren't appearing? If I manually go into each parking position I can indeed add my own jetways but I thought that was the point of these shared .INIS?

Thanks for any help,
Cheers,

hello,
what you are showing me is not a fixed jetway. that is a bridge. those can not be removed and trust me, you dont need them, and that you will see when you load propperly the .ini file. For this, please do this:
1. go to your GSX folder and make sure  you only have 1 file starting with EGLL-, and this one has my name on it.
2. Go to the Addon menu, and reload cache and rebuild option in the Coautl menu. after this, you might need to do a few times the restart coautl. In theory 2 times.. but in sceneries that are very large, it happened to me that i had to do it 5 times!... wait between time and time till the message on the top left of the screen dissapears.. This has to be done only the first time you install it.  This is on the video link on installing the scenerie on my tutorial.

It should work.   Cheers

airbumps

« Reply #284 on: December 08, 2018, 11:03:07 am »
Ah thank you - Rebuilding the cache worked and I know have SODE Jetways.

Just to be clear, there is nothing that can be done to remove the other bridges (that appear like jetways)? Its so ugly having them there but not being able to use them or remove them..

Cheers,