Author Topic: A BUNCH OF AIRPORT CONFIGURATIONS (100+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL  (Read 410444 times)

cartayna

• Beta tester
Re: A BUNCH OF CONFIGURATIONS AIRPORTS IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #195 on: November 13, 2018, 03:24:07 pm »
Thanks for the Information.

I do not want to use these.
which should I use in loww then. ( Name from alternativ Jetway in GSX L2)
Frank
Hi Frank the jetway that you have to remove are the overthe wing. If what you are asking for which one you car replace it? any othe ones in the configurator. Is extremely simple, look at this chapter in the tutorial i made for you guys. There is one specific about double jetways. there you can see how to change a model:

f.skywalker

« Reply #196 on: November 13, 2018, 04:04:25 pm »
Thanks,

i know this procedure.
I onnly ask what type of jetway i can select , because i will not use the futuristic jetway.

Frank

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #197 on: November 13, 2018, 04:06:57 pm »
Thanks,

i know this procedure.
I onnly ask what type of jetway i can select , because i will not use the futuristic jetway.

Frank

ooh, ok, how about the same model of the other jetway that is in that same parking spot¿? i am not in my computer so i could not tell you which one is it.. but since you know the procedure, it should be easy for you to see... (NOT futuristic Luke! look who is talking, coming from another Galaxy? is the present, and is here. ;) )
Cheers mate

Jerrymc3

• My B737-800 Cockpit
« Reply #198 on: November 13, 2018, 06:45:47 pm »
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.  I'm trying to download the V3 config file for EBBR but all it will download is the html  and when I click on it there's nothing there.

Jerry
MSFS2020 PROSIM738
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi MB
Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz
EVGA CLC 240 Liquid / Water CPU Cooler
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB)
Gigabyte RTX 3090 TI 24GB
OC EFIS,MCP,FWD/AFT Ovhd,COM,NAV,ADF,XPND

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #199 on: November 13, 2018, 06:50:59 pm »
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.  I'm trying to download the V3 config file for EBBR but all it will download is the html  and when I click on it there's nothing there.

Jerry
I have no clue what you are doing, but is a very simple process, you can download the whole bunch or one scenery. if is one scenery as you suggest, the option to do so is on the right of the scenery, see pics.
(descargar is download in spanish)

Jerrymc3

• My B737-800 Cockpit
« Reply #200 on: November 13, 2018, 07:52:01 pm »
Sorry about my cluelessness.  I'm getting old and closer to senility.  I appreciate your patience.  I got them now.  Thank you.

Jerry
MSFS2020 PROSIM738

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #201 on: November 13, 2018, 07:52:54 pm »
Sorry about my cluelessness.  I'm getting old and closer to senility.  I appreciate your patience.  I got them now.  Thank you.

Jerry
LOL dont worry Jerry, you are not alone there. ;)

Jerrymc3

• My B737-800 Cockpit
« Reply #202 on: November 14, 2018, 02:37:05 am »
I got your config installed for FSDT LSZH but I'm not getting animated passengers in the jetway.  I edited the CouatlAddons.cfg and got the timings to my liking but what do I need to do to get the virtual passengers to show?

Jerry
MSFS2020 PROSIM738

ashun

« Reply #203 on: November 15, 2018, 01:50:39 pm »
I got your config installed for FSDT LSZH but I'm not getting animated passengers in the jetway.  I edited the CouatlAddons.cfg and got the timings to my liking but what do I need to do to get the virtual passengers to show?

Jerry

My understanding is it is aerosoft LSZH configuration and not FSDT LSZH. Can you check it? Even i am waiting for FSDT LSZH configuration

Ash

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #204 on: November 15, 2018, 02:56:09 pm »

Jerry

My understanding is it is aerosoft LSZH configuration and not FSDT LSZH. Can you check it? Even i am waiting for FSDT LSZH configuration

Ash
Yeap, AS professional, as it reads in the folder.
Coming in Cartayna v3 Friday nov 30th

cartayna

• Beta tester
A BUNCH OF CONFIGURATIONS AIRPORTS IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
« Reply #205 on: November 16, 2018, 12:15:14 pm »
Hello guys,  This week’s publication stars with the radiant and astonishing EDDK Köln Bonn by Aerosoft Professional which is brought to you as every Friday’s new scenery by www.SimFilight.de and www.SimMarket.com who graciously support this weekly addition.

Yesterday we have surpassed the 10,000 readers of Cartayna GSX Level 2 files!! Ohhh yeah. Happy to see that this effort is appreciated by so many, and growing so, so fast.  For this reason, I am keeping up with the effort of fast upgrading the existing sceneries to v3 category. I wish I could do it faster, but since they include individually revised pushbacks for all parking positions, …. Is impossible to do it faster.

I will like to leave a few thank words for Jo Enders, the developer of EDDK – Aerosoft Professional for helping us accommodate the Afcad of this scenery to the necessities of GSX Level 2.  We know this is not easy, but thanks to his magic touch, we can have ALL parking spots to have a perfect pushback in the direction of our ATC’s request.  Thanks Jo, you have outdone yourself! (guys, make sure you have updated the scenery yesterday’s version 1.0.3.0, otherwise you will not have the proper pushback for a couple of gates, in which Jo, created space for our pushbacks.

We bring you today other goodies. One of which I know that you guys have been waiting for, although for copyright reasons, I can’t deliver ALL the goods as far as you all will expect. EDDF Frankfurt by Aerosoft v2 will be coming with SODE jetways, so the developer of this scenery is asking us to be patient and wait till this comes, and we hope is not too far in the horizon. Thus our V3 for this Friday of EDDF, comes with a few double jetways that were excludable, and the rest, are still there as fixed… so you will have to go to those specific parking’s where you will be able to double jet your plane (I leave you to find them… !)  But even with this minor setback, EDDF will not disappoint you in this v3, that has perfect pushbacks for every parking spot, dockings, nice jetways, and so forth…

Also find this week the upgrades of: LIMC – Milano Malpensa (now with a little crativity, all parking postions offer jetways and heavy/double, The Amazing Balearic Islands of Spain (LEPA, LEIB & LEMH) designed by SimWings for Aerosoft, and one of my favorite sceneries of all times, EKCH Copenhagen (also here, now all gates have jetways!).

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE BUNDLE CONFIGURATIONS:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bdkjqee8x1w57lm/AAAl4p_7jyl6jBmHnH1gumjRa?dl=0

TUTORIAL IN DETAIL FOR GSX2: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_jo_TDZG12UYkZ_tZ58ThN6ZDVyh_Ukq

Enjoy your weekend with GSX Level2… Next week to celebrate our 10,000 followers, we will bring you something many many of you have been asking for… EGKK V3 (I am proud of this version) and more… much more….

Cartayna
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 08:06:09 pm by cartayna »

alpha117

« Reply #206 on: November 16, 2018, 12:17:51 pm »
Many thanks

Great work

AirbusA330

« Reply #207 on: November 16, 2018, 10:28:22 pm »
Many thanks for your great work cartayna. Especially for the adjusted pushbacks. Would it be an option to you to deliver two versions of your SODE jetways, one with realistic jetways, and one with the additional jetways you add often in your presets? Then, people who like your additional jetways would be pleased, and people who prefer realism could also benefit from your great adjusted pushback and GSE, but still have realistic jetways?

And a second question: At the airports which already feature perfect realistic SODE jetways like Jo Erlends EDDK - would you consider to release a version of your GSX settings to use with the native jetways, as they are already as close to the original as possible?

And last but not least, thank you for the great news of coming SODE jetways for EDDF. I'm really appreciating that one, as the FSDT Jetways don't fit the buildings with their height.

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #208 on: November 16, 2018, 10:40:41 pm »
Many thanks for your great work cartayna. Especially for the adjusted pushbacks. Would it be an option to you to deliver two versions of your SODE jetways, one with realistic jetways, and one with the additional jetways you add often in your presets? Then, people who like your additional jetways would be pleased, and people who prefer realism could also benefit from your great adjusted pushback and GSE, but still have realistic jetways?

And a second question: At the airports which already feature perfect realistic SODE jetways like Jo Erlends EDDK - would you consider to release a version of your GSX settings to use with the native jetways, as they are already as close to the original as possible?

And last but not least, thank you for the great news of coming SODE jetways for EDDF. I'm really appreciating that one, as the FSDT Jetways don't fit the buildings with their height.
hello A330,
i would propbably do that in v4, when i finnished all sceneries.. it doesnt take an excesive time at all to just change the model of the jetway. In some I do like EDDF, they are as close as they get to the original pics...(there most of the jetways do fit, you dont think?) in any case I think that FSDT should come with a solution to this an make the jetways be adjustable in height.. is so dificult to find a suitable jetway sometimes.. EDDF in particular it was impossible in certain parkings... AS a matter of fact i was tempted to do this but decided to leave it for the future and see if they come up with more options, as they are doing lately (this week we got another color...)...
Regarding the fact of making gsx files without touching the sode jetways and just leave all the other configurations.. not a bad idea. if the airport is not huge, i could do it just simply editing the .ini files... i thinkg that would be less time consuming. Let me think about it... but for this i would have to have a good idea of which airports you guys think is better to leave the originals or not.. for example in LFMN or LPPT I would undersand.. even in EBBR... but other sceneries such as EDDH from Justsim.. mmm not so sure.. they are pretty bad.  What I am trying to say is that we are now over 10,000 people and how could we decide which sodes are subject to do what you ask... you have a point.. but how.
Send me an email privately and we can discuss what you have in mind..
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 10:44:39 pm by cartayna »

AirbusA330

« Reply #209 on: November 16, 2018, 11:27:28 pm »
Thanks for your reply. At the moment I've no time to write a mail in detail, but maybe tomorrow. In short, I'd propose to release two versions of the ini-files. One with jetways, and another one without (so that you could use it with native sode jetways). Then everyone would be able to chose what he or she likes. But it's not a big problem, as we can edit the files ourselves already.

For Frankfurt you did the best you can, but I think the A380 jetways and the jetways at terminal 2 don't fit regarding there height. At least if you don't insert an additional stair bridge which isn't there in real life. I think you're doing the best you can, and I'm very thankful that you improve everything when new updates with new features are released.